Detroit Electronic Music Festival | May 26-28, 2001

Cool, I'm glad to see a decent response to this. I am going to do everything possible to make this the best weekend/meetup it can be.
If your not on the mailing list GET ON IT!!! And remember to check out the website at http://www.geocities.com/detroit_goose/
smile.gif

Hey reggin- what night or nights did you get your hotel room for? Is this where most people are going to try and get rooms at?

i'm planning...
i went last year...had a hell of a good time.

i'm planning...
i went last year...had a hell of a good time.

which dj should I go see I already IAm going to see mixmaster mike,tereence parker,ltj bukem,carlcox,and de la soul who else should I see at demf? Iam defainlty try to go to this party Iam going to kidnapp trippies also and take him with me. I probably will stay in that 49 dollar hotel Iwill holler at you guys peace out kids

Here's my list of DJ's I want to see...
Autechre
Carl Cox
Common Factor
De La Soul
Derrick May
doc martin
Funk D'Void
John Acquaviva
Kooky Scientist
Laurent Garnier
Legal Alien ... (this kid spun at my party, he's alright)
LTJ bukem
Mark Farina
Mike Geiger
Mixmaster Mike
Optic Nerve
Terrence Parker (why not?)
Tortoise
yeah thats about it... of course I want to see as many DJ's as possible, those are just at the top of my list.

I do a mean imitation of a Panasonic 15.6 volt screw gun with a near wasted battery
wink.gif

i will most definitely be there... along with a whole mess of other indianapolis kiddies...
------------------
if we are what we eat, then what is to be said of what we choose to listen to...?

yea, rafael and I are going to head up there from chicago, i can't wait till your site is more developed Goose. plus i have to say goose, good looking out, you are putting alot of your time and effort into helping all of us out. i think my cousin bryan and scott will go too. alot of good talent, and it's free, how much better could we have it?

reggin: can i go with you? ill sleep on the floor and what not and throw money on your gas plz

We got a room on saturday and sunday night, which i think would be the most popular since the festival is sat sun and mon. I have been told that the hotel is either right next to the venue for this event or very very close. If you want to try and book a room at this deal (i am not sure if u still can or not) send me an email at [email protected] and i will tell you how i did it

Thanks for the Props
smile.gif
I just had so much fun at Whistle 3 I wanted to feel the love again at the DEMF this year so it's worth every ounce of effort.
The Detroit Krew will be in full effect at the DEMF, can't wait to meet all you kids!
FYI: Get a good detailed map of Detroit for all you out of state kids. You'll need it!

alright my ass is going 100%, i just booked my flight
biggrin.gif
now i gotta work on hotel reservations, Goose any suggestions?

As much as I love massive I might just make it out for this one Id like to see plastikman again and see how many kids I can trample this time. Im going for a new record...any other socal kids going? Phil, Xtian, Shelley ?
------------------
*~*~Mingle and move without descriminating. Live in this awareness & youll stop worrying about not being perfect.*~*~
**Live every day as if it were you last because you never know when the fragile gift of life can be taken away.

liqwidvibes- i am going from socal and richie hawtin (plastikman) sadly is not going to be there
frown.gif
but i cant wait to see laurent garnier LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! woofuckinhoo
biggrin.gif

What up, I just joined the mailing list for the meetup. My email is [email protected] and my username is branson_g
Can't wait!
Drew
------------------
*Fitter**Happier**More Productive**Comfortable**