• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc does anyone understand what happened with juice worlds od

Gray808

Bluelighter
they say he overdosed from mixing a lot of oxy and codeine and to be fair he probably woulda had well over what would kill a normal person but they said he had a seizure and was bleeding out of his mouth and nose and that just doesn't rlly seem like any opioid od ive heard of I mean I guess I've heard that a fentanyl od can cause a seizure in some interview one time but I've never heard any stories from any of my friends or anything that somone had a seizure from opioid od unless like tramadol obviously but I'm not what I mean. I was thinking maybe he was in wd from benzos and took a bunch of opioids to deal with that and still had a seizure or maybe it was just like promethazine and they chalked it up to the opioids cuz ppl just think there's no way an antihistamine could be what did it if he had a bunch of oxy and codeine in his system but I still don't understand why he'd be bleeding maybe he snorted some shit right before it happened idk I obviously don't actually know anything about it I've just been wondering cuz I haven't heard of something like that happening from opioid od but at the same time I've also never known anyone that had so much money they could afford to be doing shit at the rate he probably was especially lean. I don't image its good to be drinking that shit all the time because as with most pharmaceutical opioid preparations it probably has a lot of what I would call unnecessary and toxic additives.

ya I just looked it up, phenylephrine and promethazine so ya definitely unnecessary and toxic is that what did it? Why do they put that shit in there if they wanted a stimulant they could use caffeine and if they wanted an antihistamine they could use dph it just seems dumb is it in there to kill you if you abuse it like acetaminophen in pills, you know, allegedly to provide additional efficacy.

The blood might have come from a popped blood vessel or an aneurysm, not sure about that. But a common and reliable side effect of high overdoses of promethazine is seizures. That's what "caused" the seizure, along with the cocktail of other shit that also probably lowered the seizure threshold.

LKcYUmp.jpeg

I'm so glad you're okay. Super dude !! oh jeezuse just a little friek out.
Thanks:) Yeah I ain’t ever checking out. I’m not cut like that.

When I feel like that a blast music like this and dive in. I just love the line “ I’m built ford tough and I still hold up”

Jarad Anthony Higgins Juice Wrld
(December 2, 1998 – December 8, 2019)
r.i.p.