• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXIV -- welcome back, PinkPapaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about your leg veins, but mine were all very small and easily blown. The ones in your feet look very juicy, but they pop like a fuckin balloon, and very painful.

Blood flow is reduced in the lower body because it has to fight against gravity to return to the heart. This can lead to a higher risk of infection and related complications as the reduced flow allows bacteria to fester. Good veins in your legs are hard to find and often inaccessible unless you're a contortionist. My legs are peppered with scars that look like cigarette burns from bursting small veins and the resulting minor infections.

Also, don't use your hands...

My hands were ok feet too painful, now I shoit in the eye ball.

already tried it on the hands before in the past but at best I registered first, didnt register again as I usually do so the rig wasnt moving that much and missed halfway, the whole location was swollen but some compresses and time helped with the issue it was nothing serious. Although that was morphine not heroin, pills not vials but the solution was filtred as good as I could so not so much.

I noticed the pain and read about some general issues which come when using other sites than the arms.

I don't know about your leg veins, but mine were all very small and easily blown. The ones in your feet look very juicy, but they pop like a fuckin balloon, and very painful.

Blood flow is reduced in the lower body because it has to fight against gravity to return to the heart. This can lead to a higher risk of infection and related complications as the reduced flow allows bacteria to fester. Good veins in your legs are hard to find and often inaccessible unless you're a contortionist. My legs are peppered with scars that look like cigarette burns from bursting small veins and the resulting minor infections.

Also, don't use your hands...
do you iv? If you dont mind me asking

Scored Friday, Saturday & Sunday all off the same guy & it is been quite some time since I've been on the nod for hours but this stuff is very nice.
You know it is good gear when you come around at 4.50am with the plate still in your lap & your neck is all hurting as your head has been down in your lap for hours.

The gear is that good I even turned my nose up at some white as I didn't want to contaminate the high from it, I think that says it all tbh.

"If God made anything better he kept it for himself" - William S Burroughs.

Scored Friday, Saturday & Sunday all off the same guy & it is been quite some time since I've been on the nod for hours but this stuff is very nice.
You know it is good gear when you come around at 4.50am with the plate still in your lap & your neck is all hurting as your head has been down in your lap for hours.

The gear is that good I even turned my nose up at some white as I didn't want to contaminate the high from it, I think that says it all tbh.

"If God made anything better he kept it for himself" - William S Burroughs.
....Speedballs

Personally if I have great gear I prefer to just use that & I mean really nice quality heroin.
I love my white so make no mistake upon it but imho heroin is one of the most fine things ever.

My desert island drug would be a hard pick between pure mdpv hcl or good quality heroin (I like it more than mxe!!!!!)

I honestly prefer oxy to heroin. Fuckin honorary Yank over here I guess ?

Smoking oxy off foil while doing lines of good coke was one of the best experiences of my life, right up there with oxy and MDMA.

If you're a yank now, you should have said off OF foil, not just off foil!

I'd love to try oxy but it's expensive and my methadone tolerance would make for a big waste of money. I do love trebling my daily methadone dose as much as heroin really so I know what you mean. H is a good opiate, but still just an opiate.
Smoking off foil is so fun tho!

H is a good opiate, but still just an opiate.

Yeah that's my thoughts too. There's plenty of great pharma opiates about, just difficult to find in our fine land. I used to get very cheap OC80's though that was a banging deal while it lasted. Withdrawal... not so great.

you cant smoke oxy's - or rather you can but for no significant return far too many binders and it only runs with te wax coating eeuurgg. 95+ b/a orally and up the hooter never seen people smoke them it just fizzles (i did try when i first got some).

If you scrape the coating off an OC you absolutely can smoke it off foil trust me. It hits instantly, far more euphoric than snorting. It doesn't run well you are right, the way to do it is break off enough for one dose and just smoke that until it's burnt up. But the smoke that comes off it does work and feels better than smoking #3.

Just got some of the most banging gear I had in some time, I had a bit of white too but that wasn't great.

This bag is fucking huge & the gear has got 2 scabs in it too, it has that fish / dirt taste to it also.
The size of it compared to what I was getting is crazy, a single bag off this guy is equal to 2 off the guy I was going to the last few times, this dealer isn't new though as I have 3/4 guys I go to it as I switch round when one gets weak gear & me & my mate hadn't checked this one guy in some time & we decided to try it as everyone has been raving about the quality & size, they were not wrong.

This gear is really banging, it tastes like vinegar crossed with old tune & has two huge scabs in the middle, to say I am pleased would be the understatement of the year to say the least.

enjoy ZB! if you ever need an idea for a crack pipe this should sort you out 12486

lol

I've used many cans like that in my time, it is a really quick & easy way to have a quick lick in desperate times.
You know you like the "white" when you picked up what I still call half ^ & go into a phone box with your Coca-Cola can & a bit of fag ash.

I was never a fan of powder coke & still don't rate it that great still to this day, I'd been smoking crack for years before I ever sniffed it so I was kinda spoilt in a way, all the people I was chilling with back in the day always used to bang on about how great it was & they didn't know I had been burning rocks for some time (back that all the people in my social group had no idea I was doing the dark & white at that point) & the cost of a gram of coke was more than a half six so to me it was a no brainer.
Decent crack I swear in terms of a rush & pleasure is just under smoking decent MDPV, I.V. ROA of crack is OMFG a true love of mine, I still prefer to do a shot of it then when all gone do the gear.

How people can have a decent smoke of crack & not use strong opiates to "make the rough edges smooth" is beyond me, I have sadly done good crack before with no heroin after, it isn't something I did again though I know that much.

Something about when the sun is out, dub & dub reggae goes so well.....atm the dun is baking here & I had this on as I was reading your posts too.

sniffed coke a couple of times, the thing is I would never spend that kind of money for a feeling like that for sure, prefered other stimulants for cheaper prices. although I am looking forward to trying some rocks one day to feel what's all the fuss about those bellringers

I suppose that if you smoke dark too, the whole feeling is in the dopamine release right? I can see how some persons can spend thousands on it if they smoke smack too

The "bell ringers" is such a rush I cannot find words to express the feeling.
You are going so fast & the rush is so strong you cannot speak, you get this "ddddduuuurrrrmmmmmmm" in you ears, if you have ever smoked a good dose of N,N-DMT the sound is the same.

You ever done MDPV or a-pvp (flaca)?

Status
Not open for further replies.