Dats lil me on my bike :)

felixdahousekat said:
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

=D =D =D

Definitely my favourite Gixxer colour scheme. %) 600?

Are you Scottish?

moopE said:
=D yup tis indeed a 600, my first big bike so im staying away from the 1000's for a while lol, the 600 is a monster in itself lol

Na im not scottish, im from N.ireland :( .. the knee sliders were on offer, they're those poser sparker ones lol, i do however visit scotland quite alot, due to relatives jus outside of dundee..

you got a bike yourself?

I want one, reeeeeeeealllly bad. Such a speed freak me, not sure i'd last long lol

I've got 3 bikes atm, though will have to sell one and another is just bits.
I keep trying to get the money together for a Falco, but I don't think it's going to happen before I've been travelling.

i had a scooter for a while- but that probably doesnt count as a real motorbike

habana_002.jpg

was a nice little thing and pretty nippy for what it was

Last edited:
I had a rather un-sexy suzuki rm 400 many moons ago not in the same class as the stuff talked about here though i imagine :\

Hello moopE

My commiserations on not being Scottish. :( Have you managed to scrape your sliders for real or did you take an angle grinder to them? ;)

Anyway, that's a lovely bike you've got there. Everyone knows blue Suzukis are the fastest. %)

Here is mine (in the front). Went for a ride through the Cairngorm mountains on Monday with a fellow drugpigbiker from work. He's just got a gixxer thou and is still very scared of it. I had to stop the big trailie a couple of times to wait for him, no joke. 8(

dsc06424largekh5.jpg

As of today, plans are afoot for another euro bike trip this summer. I want to go to the south of France and around the Barcelona area. %)

I think someone should post a pic of a Bandit 1200.

Carsick said:
I've got 3 bikes atm, though will have to sell one and another is just bits.
I keep trying to get the money together for a Falco, but I don't think it's going to happen before I've been travelling.
3 bikes? Do tell. :)

I used to have a lot of bikes when I was a kid. First was a yamaha 50cc scooter with a honda 50 engine. It had the throttle cable rigged to the front brake lever and a small vice grip replacing one of the back wheel tensioners. It had no brakes and no exhaust - a fact that caused it to set itself on fire one sad day:(

That was replaced by a KE100 trail bike which me and my mates chipped in on and damn nearly killed us all by the age of 14!

When I was 18 I got a Suzuki RG80. Most fun in the world. Went up to 70mph with a *little* persuasion and once there you could throw it all over the place. I miss that bike.

Had a CBR250 and a CBR400 next. Insured on the 250 but not the 400 which I mainly drove. 42 months ago I took out the 250 for a blast and a woman pulled a fucking Zafira across the road in front of me. I spent the next nine months on two crutches and then another three on one.

Broke my left thigh, pelvis and shattered my left hip socket. I have more metal parts down there than fucking Robocop and an ongoing insurance claim.

I drove the 400 while still on crutches but was forced to sell it to pay rent as I could not work.

I WANT A NEW BIKE!!!!:x

Carsick: want to give me a big prezzie? - pleeeeze!!

Purely for the bikers and not for Haribo

suzuki-bandit-1200-harrycane-img01-s.jpg

A bored and race-prepped Bandit 1200.

As a passanger only, I used to like THIS bike the most

Bennelli_jpg.jpg

The fact that it could let you down at any moment equals any thrill obtained from the actual speed that the Benelli most assuredly did not have...:\ What can I say, the 70s saw the coolest bikes IMHO...

Here's my Bandito 1200. The most mental thing I've ever been on. Dynojetted, K&N Filter, jacked up. A fast wheelie machine.

bandit1ga8.jpg

Out with our Felix last week:

bandit2vs3.jpg

^

The Freudian symbolism is ALL over the place in that first picture! :D

Last edited:
Look, sometimes a lighthouse is just a massive throbbing COCK lighthouse. :X

Anyway, does anyone else like putting their leathers on?

I fucking LOVE IT. It makes me feel HARD. ;)

understandhuhhunhbn2.jpg

LOL - I just posted one of the only decent pics of the bike. Oops....looks like I'm stroking my length =D

Fuck it. You're right Tambo, you have to be a man to ride one of them :p :D

Current bikes are an SV650S, an XTZ750 and a GPZ500S.
The GPShed is the one in bits, the XTZ I'm disposing of because it's too much of a tractor, and the SV has been crashed or crashed into so many times that it could do with a bit of a lie down.

Carsick said:
the SV has been crashed or crashed into so many times that it could do with a bit of a lie down.
^ LOL! =D

I know how it feels. :| 8( :D

media.jpg

This made me drool so much that I applied for a loan to buy it! Chances of approval would be slim to none methinks:(

I have a susuki katana GSX-600F 16 valve DOHC...

But no current pic. You'll just have to believe me.