• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EDD Bluelight album?

I think I've just uploaded the image on bluelight, this new software is weird...

--- G.

Attachments

• morrison.jpg
    morrison.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 73
kappadaftie said:
aye, its fecking amazing! just thinking about it is making the hair on my neck stand on end.

You might have some problems sticking it anywhere in the mix except for the end though. In fact, i've never heard it anywhere else on an album.

is that a challenge? I think it is!

I know its HUGE... (I dont honestly know how to shrink it....) But can I have this as my pic????

Swan-Peacock-Angel.jpg

Its prrrrrurtie..........

I used something similar to this as the artwork for the last cd cover.... But I cant find it. I think its on my Mums PC......

Anywho, how we gonna do this cover then? Are you doing a collective of everyones pics, or gonna hve the artwork by peoples tracklists?

I was just reading that post by seuss in the archive........................... some good reading to be had in there!!

From a couple of years back, taking trips in a park near mine. The hair's quite substantially different now like....

Felixonapedestal said:
From a couple of years back, taking trips in a park near mine. The hair's quite substantially different now like....
Has the image been intentionally manipulated at all? I ask coz it just gives the impression of tripping so well! For some reason, people's body postures look a little unnatural, and the leaves (light and dark splodges) in the foreground almost has facial features to it... along with a slight 'warping' of the ground...

8o

Nice pic

^^ Heh... Nope, thats the pic in its original unadulterated form. I don't know how he did it, but you can thank 'rushes for that. I'm not quite sure why Mike decided to eat the tree - but it certainly added to the effect.

Felixonapedestal said:
^^ Heh... Nope, thats the pic in its original unadulterated form. I don't know how he did it, but you can thank 'rushes for that. I'm not quite sure why Mike decided to eat the tree - but it certainly added to the effect.

I took that photo =D We where all tripping on mushies and it must of convected through my hands and on to the film. My wobbly state of perception.

LoL.

On a slightly photo related tip...

25553GroupRoses.JPG

I am the skinny dude in flares between the 2 girls who are xfillabunnyx and egotrippin and the guy who looks like he's got one leg is ALL. The reason we have roses in our gobs? Cos we where on red roses pills. Felix was the camera man I beleive.

How young (and fucked) we where...

LoL the guy on the far left looks like the small guy out of the basketball diaries.

Mix update!

the mix is finished! I'm just looking for some drug quotes to plaster over the dodgier transistions. If anyone has any ideas (i've got all of Bill Hicks' stuff!) then yousendit to me at the usual address... [email protected]

I still have the covers to do, then we're all sorted!