• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EDD Bluelight album?

Cheers man - I really appreciate that offer.

However, I can't find it on e-bay... so I'll change my choice to "Rubicon". Besides, looking at the playlist, eclectic choices appear to be the way to go.

Final choice: Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - "Rubicon"

flaming lips - do you realise?? really good vibe to that song

Actually 'The model' by Kraftwerk would be a revised choice

andythetwig said:
What would also be cool is if we could get someone to read out some classic EDD quotes from the archive for vocal samples... anyone got a good acting voice?

I've done a few voiceovers for computer games.

cool, have you got some method of recording and uploading harry?

(that doesn't mean you've escaped mr tinrib!)

tracklist is getting long, this may end up being a double album!

current list

Socks - Evol intent - the blood
duck_racer - Ian Brown - F.E.A.R (Unkle mix)
hedonistic angel - CLSM - (Takes Me) Higher
Medi57 - Lemurians - Take off to the Cosmos (shift rmx)
expEri mEntal - Hold Your Colour- Pendulum
EpicureanDream - Tool - Eulogy
Karaboudjan - Randy Katana - Play It Louder
Morrison's Lament - Kenny Rogers and the First Edition - I just dropped in (to see what condition my condition was in)
tinrib -Human resource - Dominator (joey beltram mix
kappadaftie - Ulrich Schnauss - On my own
zinc - Avril 14th - Aphex Twin
Deathrow558 - DJ Tiesto - Traffic
Tangled - Kota - Bonobo
slopoke - flaming lips - do you realise
lee214 - The model - Kraftwerk
cakehead - deltron 3030- positive contact
andythetwig - blue states - arion
tambourine man - Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - "Rubicon"
funkychops - Gutbucket - Dry Humping the American Dream

Last edited:
You know, if it's possible, I wouldn't mind changing my choice to a song by "Kenny Rogers and the First Edition", it's called "I just dropped in (to see what condition my condition was in)" and it was in The Big Lebowski.

Probably my favorite song these days, as much as I love Loop Troop I think this one gives a better feel for my overall taste in music =D

Sorry about that...

--- G.

andythetwig said:
cool, have you got some method of recording and uploading harry?

Not anything of any particularly good quality. I could record it into my ipaq or my digital dictaphone and then upload it but I'm not sure about converting to mp3 format.

Then again I never did get paid for the interview my DJ/producer mate has on his website. I might be able to get a bit of studio time out of him to do it. I'll ask.

BTW Eurythmics - Here comes the rain (Brothers in Rhythm remix)

some thoughts!

1) imo this has to be a double or triple album... especially if you want some of the longer tracks on there to breathe properly!

2) it will totally be possible to do it in one mix!

3) as a later sideproject we should do a separate cd of edd producers as well because there are many talented people in this forum

^^^ agreed!!!

I have the track I want both on vinyl and cd, but I would have NO IDEA how to upload it or email it to someone... If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!!

Hedonistic Angel said:
^^^ agreed!!!

I have the track I want both on vinyl and cd, but I would have NO IDEA how to upload it or email it to someone... If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!!

if you have it on CD you could always make a copy and post it to andy?

cool.... Its the first track on the cd, so shouldnt be too confusing to edit out the mix in at the end....

Is Andy stepping up to do the leg work then?

Hehehe.... Have and idea, watch it grow.... Then delegate the hard work to someone else!!!!

If its mixed then it'll be no good............ get grob to get an unmixed copy :) I'm sure he'll be able to.....

I'll see if I can download it to mp3 sumwhere.... Failing that I could alwaysget *sumone* to lift it from the vinyl!!?

FunkyAlfonzo said:
I don't think I can do it. I can't just choose one track.

stop being a queen.............. choose gadamit =D

write 5 or ten on pieces of paper and do a random pic :)