Electronic Festivals in (Southern) America

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Yeah I'm looking for where to find Hardcore / Hardstyle / Trance festivals preferably in Mexico where I live, or more in the southern direction because I probably won't get a visa for the states but want to party anyways :)

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I'm looking for where to find Hardcore / Hardstyle / Trance festivals preferably in Mexico where I live, or more in the southern direction because I probably won't get a visa for the states but want to party anyways :)

Thanks in advance!
Trance is kinda outdated...lols both techno and tech house are very popular atm.

Trance is kinda outdated...lols both techno and tech house are very popular atm.
Okay, in Europe were BIG festivals before covid, of Hardcore, Hardstyle etc. specially in the Netherlands but also remaining Europe. and Sothern America, like DEFQON-1 for Example..

Wouldn't the cartels get involved with things like that?
I don't know, here in Ciudad one sees and feels little of the cartels, just more security than in Europe and armed. But the north is mostly under cartel control, they have better weapons than the police and seems like some politics and police more or less legally take money for letting them do. Saw a documentary about cartels in Mexico, they say Mexicans aren't the target customers, the stuff gets exported to the states.

Would be nice if there were drug offers on the festival but guess it's not like that.. the penalty for illegal drugs is pretty strong so I'll stick to RCs.