L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

everyone is bisexual

DexterMeth

Bluelighter
you cant argue it, sorry. But everyone is bisexual. Whether or not you ever have intercourse with the same sex.

Care to explain this theory. Maybe it works to explain why you are bisexual but I don't think it applies to everyone sorry. :)

how can you be bisexual if you're not attracted to members of the same sex?

tathra said:
how can you be bisexual if you're not attracted to members of the same sex?

I've heard theories that there is a scale from 1-10 for your sexuality. 1 being totally heterosexual and 10 being totally homosexual and that most people are somewhere in between. The idea is that if you can see someone of the same sex as being attractive, even though you yourself are not fully attracted to them, then you are slightly bisexual because you can see the attractiveness of that person. Make sense?

I don't think everyone is bisexual, but then again that depends on your definition of such. I've encountered MANY girls who, drunk or not, have kissed members of the same sex, yet they insist they are straight. Maybe they were just satisfying some curiosity, or maybe they see it as purely innocent and the kiss wasn't because they were sexually attracted to the other girl. There's girls out there that would have a 3some to satisfy their boyfriend's fantasy... yet even after the fact, still say they are straight.

It seems totally acceptable (as I think it should be) for women to look at other women and appreciate their beauty. We can say "wow she has gorgeous hair/legs/breasts, etc" and we don't necessarily mean it in a sexual way. Maybe we just wish we had what she had. It doesn't seem as acceptable though, if a guy were to admire another guy's attributes (in a non-sexual way).

/shrugs

This is one of those questions/theories that will probably never have a solid and definitive answer.

Chrissie ~ shouldn't this be in SLR?

i suppose it should be :D i tend to forget to move things there. off it goes!

uhm...anyone seen Kinsey ? it talked about this, actually...pretty good movie...

i think i agree, in general...

unnecessary remarks edited. SLR is for serious discussion. - Beatlebot

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh sorry, I'm 110% interested in penis only, thanks. I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but I wan't NOTHING to do with touching her boobs or licking her cooter. I kissed a girl a few times in college and it really kind of.. grossed me out.

If anyone needs proof, I'd happily rape Tathra while everyone watches. KTHXBI

Originally posted by Miss Sin Is In
If anyone needs proof, I'd happily rape Tathra while everyone watches. KTHXBI

Proof of your heterosexuality?

Look up the Kinsey Scale of sexuality and that will give u a jest of what he is trying to stay i guess, but that is such a general comment to make... have more to say behind a statement like that. Are u trying to come out to your fellow bluelighters. But i kinda think that a large majority of the population is bi, but i think that what some people are thinking of a bisexual is those who act on the idea and that is not what bisexual means.

B