FRESHIE 2/22/03 Springfield, MA, v. 2

i love the fact that the kevin that isn't my boyfriend picked up on that. *rolls eyes again*
i'd love to go see marco carola, but at the rate i'm going, i'm not gonna have enough money for bills let alone parties.
so, kevin, darling, sweetie, when are you gonna get our tix so i can stop having nightmares about standing in line outside the asylum for hours, hearing donald glaude through the wall?

Originally posted by gmni13:

since it's too early to post here's the lineup for ya:
GET LUCKY—March 22nd
@ Asylum—$25 in advance
Marco Carola, Micro, Venom, Emma Feline, Knowledge, JJ Boogie DJ D8A, Rheymund
Huda Hudia, REID SPEED!!, Sneak-E-Pete, Miztah Lex, MDMA & Breaka Dawn, Monica Sharp, Sonic Bee, Assailant v. Jeff Avery, MC Josiah Intallekt
Fritz Sieg, Prophet v. Taurus, DJ Shiva, Splash, Bizzo, Frankus, Sonik EP, Bang Lee
Simi, Bigpen15, Kind Nick, Raf aka Rafael Rocha, Gyle

Looks decent. I think I would only go for Marco and Emma, yet still not going. lol. Freshie still looking like only asylum party for me. What I am really looking fwd to is WMC 2003!

^^ Now THAT is called being a tease...
*grabs ass* You are so going its not even funny, Jen. When I told you about waking up in a car trunk in your pajamas, bound and gagged, we weren't talking about one of your sick fantasies! ;) I'll have your ass kidnapped, dammit!
Peace ~Katie

Hmmm...it appears Ultra falls on the same day as Get Lucky. I think I'd be willing to miss Marco Carola for some more impressive acts.

Ok, I don't believe I've been given a choice on whether or not I am going, so all I want to know is how many people am I squeezing in my tiny subaru from the jersey/philly area? There are three seats open....unless you are all midgets, then I can fit 8 comfortably. LMK

three good reasons to go to this party:
  • some good Bluelight peeps
    Donald Glaude
    Mistress Barbara

^ So noods, does that mean your going to be there?
*Web crosses fingers

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:
^^ Now THAT is called being a tease...
*grabs ass* You are so going its not even funny, Jen. When I told you about waking up in a car trunk in your pajamas, bound and gagged, we weren't talking about one of your sick fantasies! ;) I'll have your ass kidnapped, dammit!
Peace ~Katie

HELLOOO!! i am SOOO lookin fwd to the trunk thing!!
mmmm duct tape and gags..
*cremes*

actually lauren i was waiting for someone to say something about the fetish gear thing so i can be, "Hey there pal!!!"
but alas you beat me to it.
crap foiled again!!!!!
and let me make more than 40 bucks in tips and i'll buy tix, hopefully this sat. wanna make a trip into hartford b4 headin too mass?
i wouldn't miss misstress barbara for the world,
gotta see mah girl!!!
^^and i'm gonna get my ass kicked for that remark^^
love you sweetie

Noodle better be bringing his scrawny ass to this party! He owes me some decent spooning time ;)

Yeah I said Scrawny! and what are you going to do about it? Now come here and give me some wet noodle lovn' ;)

i love to have a drinking party the night before...
wish we had a place.

^^ I'm still a firm believer in that "NE Bluelight Commune" idea that sprung out of the Boo afterparty. ;)
Think we have time to get a huge house by the 22nd? lol
Peace ~Katie

our place is always open to a party for the night before
if u want to chat more about this, you know where to go :)

i have the 22nd off from work, so a nice little weekend getaway would be nice