• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

GHB + working out

Xtc-416

Bluelighter
I have read several articles that mention taking GHB can help to build muscle/reduce bodyfat if you are working out.
But they differ on when to take the GHB. Some say prior to working out, some say after, and some say at night, before sleeping.
Anyone know which is best?

Before sleep. The reason they say it is good is because of the increase in serum HGH levels. And while sleeping is the best time for your body to produce HGH.
------------------
Not happy with your life? Hate your job?
There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYONE, we meet at the bar everynight.

Thats what I was thinking also, it made the most sense. Thanks for the info, anyone disagree with this or have a different opinion?

Yeh GHB comes is most common in the body building community.
It increases the growth hormones, and Im pretty sure its a steroid/sodium based substance...not saying its a steroid though.
It does put on body weight.I have a friend how takes it after a work out 'cos it speeds up the bodies recovery process(dont quote me on this though).
RustyP

Xtc-416, forget about your body making anything. Do you really want to dose on GHB before a workout? The best time to take the stuff, if you are looking for it's weightlifting benefits, is before bed.

Not before bed, actually after ur workout,go to the gym, eat, take the G and just relax, take a nap or soemthing, then u get up, eat more protein it should be around 9pm by now, THEN go to sleep, oh u might wannna shoot some roids before ur workout...
Hey xtc416 shoot me an email bro
[email protected]

I always had this doubt about GHB's effect on the GH...
for GHB to stimulate GH release, yuo should take it before sleeping, or it works even when you're awake? and if you have to take it only when sleeping, you have to take a knock out dose or a normal dose is OK?

Definately not BEFORE working out...
GHB relaxes the muscles (i like that),
but before you go to the gym you wanna be psyched (take some stacker3) and your muscles must be willing to contract.
I recimmond take a medium amount of GHB after working out (medium, so you will not pass out and choke on your protein shake) and take a larger amount of GBL before bedtime. GBL will be converted to GHB by your liver, but the onset and comedown is much more gradual and the effect lasts longer, so you don't "snap" wake up after 2 hours, from a GHB dopamine rebound.
BTW: It is said the desired HGH increase is greater than the unwanted pro-lactine release, is there any substance to fight these pro-lactones???

out of curiosity..do you guys get your GHB from various dealers...or from those make-it-yourself ghb kits...