• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Fuck man that sounds grim.

Still that's a nice combo you had going on last night!
Oral morphine is growing on me tbh. I'd had it before but wasn't impressed as the high was "too clean" in a way but I'm starting to understand the difference between morphine and heroin now and I am getting quite a Love for Morphine to say the least.

Codeine is a pile of shit and why anyone does it for a high is beyond me.

Oral morphine is growing on me tbh. I'd had it before but wasn't impressed as the high was "too clean" in a way but I'm starting to understand the difference between morphine and heroin now and I am getting quite a Love for Morphine to say the least.

I dunno, codeine is a good way for someone to see what the opiate buzz is about. My first few times taking 300mg codeine were lovely.
That opened Pandora's box for me though, steadily going from codeine, to dhc to morphine, to heroin - just to keep the high going as my tolerance grew.
I used to love the grey MST100mg morphine tablets munched up and washed down with coke or something, theyd hit really fast but last for a long time due to the prolonged release formulaarrr.
I remember doing the crushing and leaving in coke overnight trick on one of the purple 60mg ones back when my tolerance was low, and I was FLOATING.

It's so extremely volatile and unpredictable.

Imo no sensible person could call it an investment these days, it's speculation at best, or just plain gambling at worst.

Literally though dumb luck I turned £250 into £3500 in 2 years in the early 2010s. I needed the money so badly by that point, and cashed it in, but if I'd had a crystal ball, I'd have waited for the much higher peak a couple of years later, by which point I could have netted £150,000.

It seems to me that it won't ever be possible again to turn £250 into £150,000 in the space of roughly 5 years. The huge rises have already happened, and it's unlikely that the trajectory will rise that dramatically ever again imo (based on nothing more than a little experience, studying the charts and timelines, and listening to people that seem to know what they are talking about.)

It's more likely that £150,000 will turn into £250.

But obviously no one really knows what the future is for the valuation of BTC.
Agreed most people are better off paying into pension for the tax relief (or using salary sacrifice to stay within limits for child support and tax-free child care) or using an ISA.

I would never treat crypto as a serious investment.

I like it. It has a pleasant understated charm if you do it right. It can be potentiated to increase the effects. It has it's own unique feel just like tramadol. I actually prefer codeine to dihydrocodeine. High doses obviously.

If I had someone I trust selling me good #4 I'd buy it. But I don't. There's not many people to score from and with all the shite that's getting mixed into it now I definitely won't be risking it.

But if your tolerance is sky high from broon then I can see codeine doing fuck all. If you use it right it can be very rewarding.

Got an abscess that turned black right on my arse, it burst & the smell was EVIL.
Went to hospital & had it drained & then packed which HURTS so fucking bad.

When I came around from being knocked out the Nurse gave me 200mcg of Fent in the vein which helped but the other Nurses refused to give me anything else, I have used Heroin for 22 years so my level of pain medicine isn't like most people so you can imagine what happened.

Managed to get 1,200mg of Pure Codeine off the Doctor & Oral Morphine, that stuff is like cough medicine but clear, it's really thick stuff but I like it tbh. The effect is too clean though compared to Afghan #3. I mixed 40mg Oral Morphine, 300mg Codeine & a bag of Afghan #3 last night & managed to sleep for the first time in 3 days thank God but I'd love some more NHS, PURE Fent in the vein again as that really helped but it wore off so fast.
OUCH, nasty, hope it's clearing up - I had a bad one on my neck a few months ago (not quite as bad as yours though) and the smell aaggh, ewwwww, unforgettable.ugh. Better out than in man

I have several cysts that didn't need antibiotics. I wonder if those 4-5 little lumps would smell like that ismf ruptured.
Sterile absess i believe the term is.

Imagine having to drain them most days.
no thanks, I'd rather imagine...most other things!

my last one, nurse was dithering...went off to get the doc who took a single glance and just said 'surgery' and walked out

I was at a funeral a few days later and someone gave me a particularly long and intense hug and then there was a strange damp sensation on my neck followed by a filthy stench straight from hell. Saved me from surgery though

Yeah it stunk so bad.

Still getting my arse packed like Santa would to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on Xmas Eve, It's a good thing my Ego isn't that big.

For those of you that take Pregabalin. How often are you seeing the Dr. Reddy's/NouMed Life Sciences brand on the streets? Asking for personal curiosity.

For those of you that take Pregabalin. How often are you seeing the Dr. Reddy's/NouMed Life Sciences brand on the streets? Asking for personal curiosity.
I don't use pregabalin very much, and always order it online, But I have always been sent the red and white Capsules. It's always been the Signature brand over the last few orders.

new bright site skin is digital optical AIDS

I acknowledge that I can change it; but when I've viewed BL in dark mode since dark mode was an option this bright shite is jarring

When @elgoucho9 gets into smoking good MDPV.......
d0137231_14352929.jpg