• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

I'm not arguing with you but describing slamming shots of midazolam and crack as refined is... well... I don't know. Refined isn't the first word that comes to mind and I mean that in a totally non judgemental way.
It's cool.

Like several on here you couldn't upset me by saying anything my Brother.
A few members of BL are so Full of Shit they are like a Sewage Treatment Plant but you don't fit into that Frame as far as I'm concerned.

aids the smoking process beyond the point where you'd be incapable of continuing to smoke it. He asks you if you want to continue and you blink once for yes or twice for no until you've had enough or pass out.
:ROFLMAO::love::love:

It's posts like this which i remember & show your way of viewing the World.
See when people are talking about EADD Mods & the lowest trash of EADD are name-checked YET you are bringing content like this & never get a mention!!!!!

It's a fucking Liberty & Atrocity you don't Mod this part of BL imho.

I find phenibut to be like the methadone to pregabalin, despite them both being long lasting.
Gimme pregabalin all day tho.
I think i prefer phenibut to gabapentin though, although ive felt magic off the proper huge 800mg tablets before so maybe it was the cheap indian ones letting it down, and ofc pregabalin.
I definitely prefer phenibut hcl to gabapentin, but have no experience with Pregabalin, Baclofen etc... I have a lot of experience with benzos though on the gabapentanoid front.

I definitely prefer phenibut hcl to gabapentin, but have no experience with Pregabalin, Baclofen etc... I have a lot of experience with benzos though on the gabapentanoid front.
Baclofen isnt all that. Its good for withdrawal from stronger gabapentinoids like ghb or pregabalin.
I even had a seizure stupidly trying to get high off it.

Baclofen isnt all that. Its good for withdrawal from stronger gabapentinoids like ghb or pregabalin.
I even had a seizure stupidly trying to get high off it.
ahh I see Baclofen is sort-of a gabapentioid - never knew that but doesn;t surprise me as the worst mood-dips after taking a single dose of a drug for me have been Lyrica and Baclofen.

don't intend to try either again

bit overwhelmed with housework / work-work and general life here, place is half-trashed and am having extreme low energy last week or two both physical and emotional, gonna just try to force the issue tonight, get some food eaten, tunes on, see if I can get 3 hours productivity before bed, fucking loads on all week too

ahh I see Baclofen is sort-of a gabapentioid - never knew that but doesn;t surprise me as the worst mood-dips after taking a single dose of a drug for me have been Lyrica and Baclofen.

don't intend to try either again

bit overwhelmed with housework / work-work and general life here, place is half-trashed and am having extreme low energy last week or two both physical and emotional, gonna just try to force the issue tonight, get some food eaten, tunes on, see if I can get 3 hours productivity before bed, fucking loads on all week too
Good luck. I find lyrica/pregabalin to be weirdly stimulating. A lot of people do.

:ROFLMAO::love::love:

It's posts like this which i remember & show your way of viewing the World.
See when people are talking about EADD Mods & the lowest trash of EADD are name-checked YET you are bringing content like this & never get a mention!!!!!

It's a fucking Liberty & Atrocity you don't Mod this part of BL imho.
Thankyou for the compliment, my friend.

dabbing on some MAC1 live resin, wow great medicine on a Sunday afternoon after a hectic week. Get fire on, watch something, listen to something, read something, eat and drink healthy and tasty, reeelax

was getting noticably more stoned as typing then haha, strong stuff, ahhhh ok, good! just what the doctor ordered , think I'll just have another

Did some "1T-LSD" last night and it was very underwhelming. Is 1TLSD just shit? Did a 225mcg microdot then another half one 90 mins later. Barely felt stronger than the normal 150mcg tabs of 1cP/1v/1dLSD I usually get.

Shouldn't be a tolerance issue either.

Did some "1T-LSD" last night and it was very underwhelming. Is 1TLSD just shit? Did a 225mcg microdot then another half one 90 mins later. Barely felt stronger than the normal 150mcg tabs of 1cP/1v/1dLSD I usually get.

Shouldn't be a tolerance issue either.
never heard of it until now

So P.Diddy is a pedo and a human trafficker as well as a rapist

Lots of stories of him and younger male stars and lackeys coming out of the woodwork in recent months

As his homes are raided in the USA he boards a flight to Cape Verde

Yeah apparently he made a lot of young rappers get bummed on video so he had kompromat on them

Pretty fucked up

Pregabalin Vs Phenibut anyone?

I kinda like both tbh. Pregab more intoxicating. Phenibut smoother with a dash of hypomania thrown in. Pregab is a nice day. One dose phenibut is a nice weekend. I like the easy up easy down of phenibut but experience does teach me it will turn on you if combine it with other gabaergics. Doesn't seem to have a rebound at sensible single doses as long you're not hitting other GABA drugs/booze.

Don't even considering bingeing it will bite you. It has always seemed to be regarded as a more inferior gabapentanoid but once you get your dose dialed in it can be sublime.
Mate you sound Scottish. I been hitting phenibut lately with benzos and opiates in my system and Saturday night/Sunday morning I had 3g of phenibut and just couoda not stop playing music, I dunno how my partner slept through it but i was so happy and the sounds were incredible every track brought back a memory that in recalled to myself. Was absolutely shit hot. Iv just been gettin intonklast month or so and never ever had a bad experience apart from 11g by accident and slept for 20 hours and pished myself twice in the couch. Haha. But nah I love the phen. And as for people talking about baclofen being stronger eh? I was in 80 to 100 mg of that a day for alcoholism and felt absolutely jacknshit

Last edited:
I'm Scottish and in Scotland.

I'd suggest you drop the benzos pronto. That shit will fuck you up soon enough.

Pheniibut and opiates should be enough and will be ok if you keep you doses sensible.

You also sound Scottish.

I'm Scottish and in Scotland.

I'd suggest you drop the benzos pronto. That shit will fuck you up soon enough.

Pheniibut and opiates should be enough and will be ok if you keep you doses sensible.

You also sound Scottish.
Scottish and Irish all over the planet in my experience - I'm never surprised to meet either anywhere (not that I actually go many places but you get my drift)

I just don't notice the English (given the inherent dullness maybe?) and the Welsh, well they just seem to stay in Wales as a rule

I'm high af on very potent flower so no offense anyone!