Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Mornings are crime against humanity!

I have day free, and I STILL hate this piss-filled shit
I'm either for them or against them; there's no middle ground

As I am getting older my fucking eyes weld shut while I sleep; it does take some time to be able to see clearly upon waking. It's prob something to do with all the weed I smoke

Finally we get some modern technology on our infrastructure, that is not obstruction, but deals with the said obstruction!!!

I think you will need it! I could never eat anything at all on speed.

Once my appetite began to return though after the comedown those were the only times in my life that I ever craved fatty salty KFC chicken and chips. Handily there was one nearby at the time I could get this banging speed. I've tried that meal since with no speed comedown and it was completely revolting and barely edible.

I think generally my body is pretty good at telling me what it needs, although I must be using that excuse a bit too much seeing as the gut I developed since I started on Mirtazapaine. Although I am firmly blaming Mirtazapine for that still!

Yeah mirtazapine did that for me too. I have been able to cut few kgs and I consider my situation just healthy enough now.

I ate the food just fine. Thanks for all the other drugs in the background lol.

Effects to sleep, recovery and nutrition is one of the things that demotivate me off of the regular amphetamine use (among other very, very, very good reasons). It does not make me stronger long term if I can not eat fuel and building blocks and recharge for another exercise. I can try to play around these legalities for a while, maybe successfully, but at some point it will turn against me.

441394557_122139570854112480_1678746857862229671_n.jpg

I think you will need it! I could never eat anything at all on speed.

Once my appetite began to return though after the comedown those were the only times in my life that I ever craved fatty salty KFC chicken and chips. Handily there was one nearby at the time I could get this banging speed. I've tried that meal since with no speed comedown and it was completely revolting and barely edible.

I think generally my body is pretty good at telling me what it needs, although I must be using that excuse a bit too much seeing as the gut I developed since I started on Mirtazapaine. Although I am firmly blaming Mirtazapine for that still!
Your blame is well placed, around 7/10 users of it gain weight, fast. It gives you an unsatiated hunger and a feeling you're never quite full.

Best advice I can give would be to calorie count, or if that sounds too bothersome, when you feel "hunger". Drink water.

Your blame is well placed, around 7/10 users of it gain weight, fast. It gives you an unsatiated hunger and a feeling you're never quite full.

Best advice I can give would be to calorie count, or if that sounds too bothersome, when you feel "hunger". Drink water.
I can believe it. I have never gorged myself so much as I did when new to mirtazapine.

I've been quite lucky with my last 2 jobs in that I've gone for much more physical work and have lost 1.5 stone without consciously trying to / without feeling like I'm having to starve myself.

If I can establish better after work eating habits I'll easily lose another 7-14 pounds which will be most of that gut gone!

Last edited:
Haha aww i feel sorry for it. Makes me wanna rob the cunt for its self esteem.

Yeah man ive had mirtazapine a few times when trying to sleep but i cant help but eat until i pass out for 14 hours.

Been on a crystal meff run and didn't eat for 3 days.

You know i wish i could keep it to a couple of beers, shrooms and a couple benzos. But no they've gt ne on the green syrup crap. Im reducing next month. They've held custody of my son over me long enough. Ive even grew to hate the taste, which i used to like so much i poured it on vanilla ice cream and marshmallow mateys (lucky charm knock offs but better).

Used to be that Mach 3 razor blades were the most shop lifted item in the UK. So it made sense to keep them secure as the packets were small and valuable.

But with the cost of living of late, when things like butter and now even instant coffee needing to have security protection, something must be going very badly wrong.

Anyone know if ZB is OK?

My attendance here is rather sporadic of late, but I've not noticed any new posts from him in a while.

I'm more than a little concerned because he had a break from heroin for a while, then relapsed. With all of these highly potent synthetic opioids around these days, it scares the shit out of me.

I've noticed his posting patterns are pretty random and sporadic too, and he tends to regularly go AWOL for at least days at a time.

It's not like I keep tabs on everyone but I just tend to notice some of the regulars patterns of posting/visiting.

His privacy settings are locked down so I cant see when his last activity was, but after a quick glance he posted in the heroin thread at the end of April.

I don't think his current absence is anything too out of the ordinary for him, but hopefully he's ok, but perhaps just not in the frame of mind for engaging with bluelight for w/e reason.

That could be a good thing if he's trying again to abstain, but speculating about things like this is probably not a good idea.

Apologies for the double post, but this is a completely separate topic.

Did anyone see the northern lights last night? Social media was awash with amazing photographs taken from dark sky areas in Wales, but also some people managing to see them from Salford Quays somehow, despite all the light pollution.

I missed all of it last night.

Apparently there's a good chance of it happening again tonight, and of the skies remaining clear. But the display probaly wont be quite so spectactular as it was last night.

I'd like to see them, but really pretty done in after a long week at work in the heat. Not sure if I cba driving somewhere where there's less light pollution (probably at least 1 hour away) and then waiting until 2am or something to see if it's gonna happen again or not. I'd rather just chill at home I think, with feeling quite low enerergy r/n I probably wouldnt enjoy the display all that much even if I was lucky enough to catch it.

Last edited:
Used to be that Mach 3 razor blades were the most shop lifted item in the UK. So it made sense to keep them secure as the packets were small and valuable.

But with the cost of living of late, when things like butter and now even instant coffee needing to have security protection, something must be going very badly wrong.
It must be bad if they're electronically tagged and must still be nicked hence them putting the coffee in a container?

I have @Zopiclone bandit 's address, I'll send him a dildo. See if that elicits a response.
with a note? "Sit on this or log into BL" ultimatum.

seriously though, hoping he's ok, especially as seems to have been dodgy (at best) gear around the midlands eh

also the other absent people, f&b and elgoucho and alsotapered conspicuous by their absence, hoping all are ok

always good to take breaks from internet hangouts and all those posters regularly do but such is the nature of the beast ppl can't help but be concerned sometimes