• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

I'm going to wait til next year, then I can bring my daughter cos she'll be 18.

^she'll have no probs getting in especially if shes with you

Also to go off topic am I going mad? Coz my clock says 11.20 but it appears to be 13.20 on here...strange

^No.

I feel that I have to ask though: what's the point of a festival if you don't camp?! It rather defeats the purpose of the whole thing if you ask me. Being caked in dirt & grime, & stinking like shit for 3 days is a marvellous experience! :)

Karaboudjan said:
lol you've got it exactly right, I hate feeling dirty and three days in a sweaty sleeping back is going to be revolting! I might persuade myself to come though who knows!

They had showers last year.

Karaboudjan said:
I hate camping :( Can you get cheaper tickets if you don't camp on site?
Kara, considering you're as camp as a row of tents, I find this particularly amusing.

I think when Deathrow said to make your own shower, he was possibly suggesting it should be golden in colour. :D

experimental said:
ummm, think it was around £80

I've been reliably informed (I got friends in high places man) that tickets this year will be £98.50 +booking fee.

The increased cost is to pay for the extra security/bigger fence that they're gonna have, to (hopefully) cut down on the fence-jumping that occured last year & led to tent robberies & the like.

You heard it here first.

Karaboudjan said:
*throws up hands theatrically*
*screams in a high-pitched voice*

I am not camp at all! Ask AlphaNumeric and pekkie! I am mad now! :X
*flounces out of room*
*slams door*
I don't need to ask them, I've met you as well, remember?

Anyway, it was a joke mate. Calm down. =D

I'll hopefully be there, if I can get some of my friends to go with me. Sadly they are broke students at the moment. Balls.

Karaboudjan said:
Hehe no I meant that in your opinion I'm camp so let's get the opinions of the other Bluelighters who have met me :) felix, how could you think such a thing, I'd never forget our (brief) meeting!

In all seriousness, was I camp lol? :(
Haha, no of course not, you were very butch if I remember correctly. With your big manly moustache and your leather trousers and your spiky dog collar etc. Oh no wait a minute that was me, oh dammit forget I spoke. :)

^ Yeah, I got that mate, but thanks for the detailed explanation. No need to swear though really, you could have said 'kitten rainbow rabbit' and it would have worked. *tut tut* :D

I'm going in SAS style...

, not really.. well maybe if i cant get a ticket..