Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. :(

I don't know what's happening. Being pulled all over the place so currently I've said I'm going to do everything this summer - 7 festivals in 4 countries :D

Will make a decision at the last minute I expect!

If I do the oxfam thing it's likely to be on my own tho which takes a lot of the fun out of it :|

Oh I see, its all *MY* fault is it!?!?

Do what you bloody want to.... But In plan on lying around in the sun as much as possible!!! :)

Electrospash..

A 5 day breaks, electro and house festival at the same place as Benacissm in Spain iirc - between Valencia and Barcelona

And it's free.

Speaking to The Vine crew they recommended it as the best festival for the hedonistic loons :D

Last years lineup: Dan Ghenacia, Blackstrobe, MIA, Toby Neumann, Damien Lazarus, David Duriez, Luiano, Ellen Allien, Tania Vulcano, Silicone Soul, Anja Schneider...

Camping area:
zona.jpg

The beach the festival is held on..
f2.jpg

f3.jpg

Did I mention it's free? =D#

http://www.electrosplash.com/index_en.html

Looks like total madness :D (mods feel free to move this hugely off-topic post)

^Really?

Oh, I SO want to do both.... But having a damn job stands in the way of all my fun now!!! :(

duck_racer said:
If I do the oxfam thing it's likely to be on my own tho which takes a lot of the fun out of it :|

You can party and chill with the rest of us when your not working. Had mates working for Oxfam at Glade and they had a great time, met loads of sound people.

The weather today is making me seriously look forward to kicking back and relaxing on the grass, sun beating down on my face with the sounds and vibrations of loud repetitive music somewhere in the background. Beer in hand, tripping my nuts off.

=D

My my looks like loads of fun! Can't afford it this year though, but maybe the next.

BANGFACE AT THE GLADE!!!!! WOOOOO :D

they are doing a comp next friday to win tickets too!! :)

Bring on the overkill tent.....!!!!

I'm going to be on holiday during next bangface :(

Yup, I'd imagine we'll be sorting out ours this weekend too!

And I *promise*..... I wont bail at the last minute this time...... :\

Hedonistic Angel said:
Alex will probably be buying my ticket this weekend because I spent all my money on ebay buying tracksuits in an assortment of lurid colours

Probably. Most probably. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.