L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

guys, do you prefer full figured women?

Computer_collector

Bluelighter
What height and weight do you prefer among women?
me? anywhere from 5'4 to 5'9(im 5' 8) and weight ranges in respect to heights follow:
5'4 120-145
5'5 124-150
5'6 129-157
5'7 135-165
5'8 142-175(I saw a hot woman that height who weighed 180!)
5'9 150-187
look at the first picture:
http://www.babewarehouse.com/models/candace_smith/candacesmith-010.jpg
she is 5'4 and weighs 115. shes 24(im 20) look, you can see her ribs. not very attractive. at least she gets points for not having fake or oversized bust. I rank her a 6. if she weighed 135 she could rank 8 or even 9!
now look at that one!
http://www.geocities.com/ritterorden/images/BB11.jpg
she is 5'9 and weighs 170! shes 28(she may be 30 now)
look at her nice waist! great for cuddling and slow dancing! she has nice curves, not the ugly potbelly that you see on obese 200+ pound women. I rank her an amazing 9! never seen a finer woman! her hair could be a few inches longer and thicker though, I love hair
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: Computer_collector ]
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: Computer_collector ]

My ideal body type is small waists and very tight, small butt.
I also like small, budding breasts.
Your first lady, while acceptable still could use less development in those areas mentioned.
So your 2nd lady is definitely out of the question.
That's just me. I don't mind comparing notes. Everyone is different.

Well, I'm not male, but I am bisexual, and I MUCH prefer full figured women to skinny little girls.
I think that the second woman is considerably more attractive than the first. Mmmmm curves. ;)
I even like women slightly heavier than that, if they carry themselves well and they carry the weight in their breasts and ass.
Strangely, I detest fat on myself, though I admire it on other women...

Kyk, thanks for letting me know yer preferences. I prefer a 28" to 36" waist, flat chest, well size A, large chest isnt attractive. the first lady is only a size B which isnt too bad. the 2nd one is real hot, even though shes much older than me and she should get a chest reduction and grow more hair
fairnymph, LOL I like curves too. this explains why Im more attracted to women. sure a man can be hot, but men arent very good for cuddling :(
yea I wouldnt wanna be "full figured" but I like that on women. im a male of 20 im also nonsexual but I do notice women and men to a lesser extent

little obsessive/specific about #s don't you think? i'm constantly surprised by how much people ACTUALLY weigh--whatever i guess is usually a lot less than their reality. but really--i don't even care to know #s. its not important. i understand your views and think its a fair question to ask people's preference on their views on the type of body they prefer. however--the structure of your post bothered me. probably b/c it seems you limit yourself to certain things--and really--do you walk around with a scale? or ASK woman their weight? what if you were dating someone and found out they were 5lbs out of your "range"??
i think sickly skinny girls are disgusting, but then again so is being grotesquely fat and unhealthy (as in obese...not simply overweight).
looking healthy and exuding confidence in yourself AND your body is what makes a person physically attractive. taking care of your body and realizing that NOT every woman's body is MEANT to be a size 4.
i'm 5'6'' 145 lbs, size 10, and proportional in measurements. sure, part of me would love to lose 10 lbs and be a size 8--but do i love myself less b/c i'm not? nope. i've been a higher weight than that, and i've been much lower. i'm happier now. i wasn't happy as a size 14, and i wasn't happy as a size 2 (nasty in fact--this is when i had an eating disorder). i'm comfortable with my body, and to me--confidence shows--and is extremely sexy. i wouldn't consider myself "thin" nor would i consider myself "fat". i'm average i guess--and my weight is normal and healthy for my height.
most of my friends are really skinny and sickly looking. they'll run around wearing next-to-nothing whereas i'll dress tastefully to my size (which i think is "normal", not too big or too small)-and i'll get hit on more b/c i have a REAL body, and don't kill myself to be a size 4.
more important than #s is looking healthy and liking your body. and wearing clothes that flatter you and accentuate the positive :)
~*~kristen~*~

well I guess so, but my range is just an estimate on my preferences of which weight/height ratio looks best. when i guess someones weight, I usually underestimate. sure ill let 5 pounds out of my range slide by if shes sweet. personality rules over looks, but ill not date women that are obviously underweight. its a turn off. what height/weight are yer friends? im 5'8 and 140 but want to weigh more!

36-24-36
Only if shes 5 foot 3

Oh my god
Becky, look at her butt
It is so big
She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends
Who understands those rap guys
They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute
I mean her butt
Its just so big
I cant believe its so round
Its just out there
I mean, its gross
Look, shes just so black
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers cant deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans shes wearing
Im hooked and I cant stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, all of that smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy
Ive seen them dancin
The hell with romancin
Sweat, sweat, got it goin like a turbo vette
Im tired of magazines
Saying flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
Fellas yeah Fellasyeah
Has your girlfriend got the butt hell yeah
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt
Baby got back
LA face with Oakland booty
I likeem round and big
And when Im throwin a gig
I just cant help myself
Im actin like an animal
Now heres my scandal
I wanna get you home
And double up
I aint talkin bout playboy
Cuz silicone parts were made for toys
I wannem real thick and juicy
So find that juicy double
Mixalots in trouble
Beggin for a piece of that bubble
So Im lookin at rock videos
Watchin these bimbos walkin like hoes
You can have them bimbos
Ill keep my women like Flo Jo
A word to the thick soul sistas
I wanna get with ya
I wont cus or hit ya
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna --
Til the break of dawn
I got it goin on
Alot of pimps wont like this song
Cuz them punks lie to hit it and quit it
But Id rather stay and play
Cuz Im long and Im strong
And Im down to get the friction on
So ladies yeah, Ladies yeah
If you wanna roll in my Mercedes yeah
Then turn around
Stick it out
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back
LA face with the Oakland booty
Yeah baby
When it comes to females
Cosmo and got nothin to do with my selection
36-24-36
Only if shes 5 foot 3
So your girlfriend throws a Honda
Playin workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda aint got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda dont want none unless youve got buns hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please dont lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that hard role
And tell you that the butt aint gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So cosmo says youre fat
Well I aint down with that
Cuz your waste is small and your curves are kickin
And Im thinkin bout stickin
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You aint it miss thing
Give me a sista I cant resist her
Red beans and rice didnt miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
Cuz his girls were on my list
He had game but he chose to hit em
And pulled up quick to get with em
So ladies if the butt is round
And you wanna triple X throw down
Dial 1-900-MIXALOT and kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back

/me smothers Computer_collector with my big chest! take that, boobie-hater!
On a semi-serious note, I have big breasts, not overly proud about it or ashamed, its just a fact. And I perfer my women to be of the same nature.
I am 5'3 and 1/2 (DO NOT FORGET THAT HALF PLEASE!) and I weigh 128 lbs. Of course a good 10 in is my bra but anyway. I am very curvy now and last year I lost lots of weight, I weighed 108 lbs and was a size 5 ( i wore my clothes baggy) and I thought I looked great cause that's what the models and celebs look like right? Wrong! All my friends were shoving food towards me and the guys were afraid to hug me cause I'd break. And I still had large breasts but no ass. I looked really out of portion now that I see pics of myself.
Though I would like to weigh 118 maybe I'm happy where I am. And I get hit on mad crazy. Its so sad that our society makes young women sick by telling them they are overweight. :(
Curves are always better. If I want to get poked by rib bones, I'll hug a skeleton or a post. :)

Originally posted by Computer_collector:
what height/weight are yer friends
my 2 closest friends--
**5'4'' and somethin like 105lbs (size 0, nasty nasty nasty!!!) she also has HUGE fake tits. so she's like barbie--boobs on a stick
**5'7'' and 125 i think. she's got kinda big hips too--but she's so skinny its just bone stickin out. but otherwise, i wouldn't call her unhealthy.
~*~kristen~*~

i'd like to say that i like big boobs and a girl Like Rollingrrl that can handle a heavy load like that and not have a horrible back ach can smother me with thier boobs ANY time... much props to you :)

Yo, ScaryRaver, post a link to the lyrics instead, it completely interrupts the flow of a conversation. This is not a text landfill.
Yeah, i like full figured women, to look at, hold, and to fuck. Curves are better than straight lines, hourglass figures are even better, whether on the legs, hips, calves or arms.
Muscles of course are preferrable to fat.
One mustn't make a direct correlation between mass and figure, a heavy person doesn't guarantee an earthy fleshy look.

I think some skinny girls are okay, but I am very particular with women that I think are attractive. I like breasts on women. A nice curvy body is SOOOO hot. Measurements around 36-30-36 is pretty hot. Somewhere between a B/C cup. Anything bigger is a little much, and any smaller is tolerable, but not as pleasant to look at, IMO. :)
I'm a 36C and wouldnt personally want to get any bigger or smaller. Any bigger, I think I would look misproportioned. Its all about symmetry :)

Originally posted by Rollingrrl:
/me smothers Computer_collector with my big chest! take that, boobie-hater!
****LOL well hope my chest preference doesnt offend ya. not all men like huge chests******
On a semi-serious note, I have big breasts, not overly proud about it or ashamed, its just a fact. And I perfer my women to be of the same nature.
*****nothing wrong with being a lesbian. I dont discriminate against that. in fact I find some men hot even though im nonsexual******
I am 5'3 and 1/2 (DO NOT FORGET THAT HALF PLEASE!) and I weigh 128 lbs. Of course a good 10 in is my bra but anyway. I am very curvy now and last year I lost lots of weight, I weighed 108 lbs and was a size 5 ( i wore my clothes baggy) and I thought I looked great cause that's what the models and celebs look like right? Wrong! All my friends were shoving food towards me and the guys were afraid to hug me cause I'd break. And I still had large breasts but no ass. I looked really out of portion now that I see pics of myself.
Though I would like to weigh 118 maybe I'm happy where I am. And I get hit on mad crazy. Its so sad that our society makes young women sick by telling them they are overweight. :(
*****LOL does 1/2 inch make a difference? I always round height down. 128lbs is fine. im not fine, im too thin :( 5'8 140 yea I agree about the overweight part. actually anorexia is a mental disease. I tell them that they are too thin yet they say there fat. no one said they are fat but themselves*******
Curves are always better. If I want to get poked by rib bones, I'll hug a skeleton or a post. :)

********LOL! I did slow dance with a 85 pounder woman one time and didnt like it. much nicer dancing with a full fig woman****** how old are u? just wondering im 20/m

Originally posted by starlightgemini:

my 2 closest friends--
**5'4'' and somethin like 105lbs (size 0, nasty nasty nasty!!!) she also has HUGE fake tits. so she's like barbie--boobs on a stick
**5'7'' and 125 i think. she's got kinda big hips too--but she's so skinny its just bone stickin out. but otherwise, i wouldn't call her unhealthy.
~*~kristen~*~

how old are you and them? you dont have to say if u dont want to. anyways size 0? man I thought youd have to weigh like 75 to be size 0! what if she weighed 90? would she be "minus" size? in the HS I used to go, Ive seen my share of anorectics. one was 5'5 95lbs, another 5'7 105. id rate them maybe a 5. if they *doubled* their weights, they would look better!

Unfortunately, there don't seem to be many guys out there who like curvy girls. Most guys I know like skinny girls.
I am 5'7 and weigh about 150. I wear a size 11. I'm definitely an hourglass figure...I have a 36d chest, my waist is on the small side, and my hips are what I hate because they are huge, and that's where I carry most of my weight. I sometimes have days where I don't mind my body, but most of the time I hate it. I'm trying to lose weight now, I'd like to get down to 130 and a size 7. It's not easy, though.
I personally think women look best when they are very slim, with long legs and a medium-large chest. I would love to have this body type, but unfortunately I'm mostly the opposite.

I'm 5'5.5, 138 lbs, and have 36C/D breasts. I just need a little toning here and there, and I will be fully happy with my figure. I'm a lazy fucker though.. so this may not be anything to happy anytime soon :)
I wear between an 11/13. I wear mostly hiphuggers though. So, If i wore normal pants, I'd say anywhere from a 10-12. I like hiphuggers, and baggy pants, so it varies. I wear M UFOS.. and the are mega-huge on me. I have a naturally bubble butt. Its not huge by any means, but definitely adds definition back there.. even when I was a skinny girlie in HS (size 6- 8) Ah well. My boyfriend loves me the way I am. So, I am happy enough with myself just for that.

I saw pictures of your upper half of body. you got a cute face :) got any pics of yer waist? These chests look oversized, like an F. im not a breast man though. I love hair. I dont have pics of me though :(

http://www.angelfire.com/punk/cozmik/more.html
This is as close as I can get to a waist shot of me w/o showing something I don't want to show to all of bluelight on here, lol...
I'm still about the same right now. A little bit more filled out, but that is because I'm 19 now and my hormones are gearing more towards being a woman, than a girl.
also, bear in mind, the C/D cup size isn't taht large.. especially since my bust is 36. I have a wide rib cage.. which has always made my bra size be larger. I'm also on birth control, so that adds to the equation. When I'm not on hormones and I actually exercise, I am a solid 34-36 B, not ifs about it. And around a size 8-10. I have a rather straight waist, so the larger hips and the larger bust adds some antiquity to my figure.. kind of like the older painting from the renaissance.. yet not quite as cherub like.
Thats what I like to see in women. Not grossly fat (ick) and not terribly skinny *ick*. Skinny I can handle better than fat... most skinny girls, unless anorexic. can't help it. Some of my friends in high school at like pigs, but still stayed around a 3 or so.. They hated me ;)
Ah well.. I'm gonna feel goofy if you were talking to Dancing Angel, lol..
~peace
Btw, FairNymph has a lovely figure. She's around what I find attractive in a woman. nice breasts and a thin enough waste. (Sorry for using you as an example, dear) Amaryllis has a lovely figure as well. Nice and curved. If you ever meet her, you will definitely agree. FoX is a lucky man, lol.
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: StarTripper ]

Give me a tall, slender, willowy woman anyday! There's just something about a really slim girl that turns me on: she can be not even that cute generally, and I'll still be attracted to her. If she's slim and attractive in other ways, it becomes a constant battle of self-control not to jump her on the spot. ;)
As far as height, I like tall -- anywhere from 5'9" to 5'11" is ideal -- though it's not nearly as important as slim. I'm not sure what the weights would come out to be, but it's rare for me to I see a girl that I think is too skinny.
Girl #1 is really cute... nice breasts, though her hips are slightly larger than I prefer (that could just be the photo angle, though.) She's a 9. #2? maybe a 6: she has a very cute face.
/me hopes cultural beauty norms don't switch to full-figured anytime soon...
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: zorn ]