Happy Holidays 3 @ The Asylum, Springfield Mass. Sat. Dec 6th

FFFFFUUCCCCCKKKK i totally missed this party that i had a feeling i would have had a good time at!! i cant believe it!! amy and i tried soooo hard to create every possible way to go, but i just live too far for the snow not to be in my way. and i wake up this morning to a beautifull day. DAMNIT... its all good we will make up for it at the next one!!!~~~>>> by the way, was it as crowded as it usually is???

wow im still alive!

haha, holy shit what a crazy adventure it was makin it out there!! the turnout was pretty small, but the music was sooo good despite the fact that delta9 and spacegirl didn't show up. was kinda disappointed with gv, o well. hopefully he'll do better in chitown! too bad i wont be here for new years, theres some good parties round here.. hmm, i need to find someone to come to milwauke with me .... haha i bet no one one this thread even knows where that is... silly eastcoasters.
anyhow, i had a really good time at this one. i kinda liked how there were less people, i had so much room to dance! haha, yeah ok im done here.

^^
Dissappointed with GV??
I thought his set was SOOO fuckin funky. Like every track had the sickest basslines ever. I like him MUCH better doin' the DJ set thing. He was just fuckin NASHTAY!!!
Earlier on, MO7S rocked it... later on, the Zelch Brothers (whom I totally underestimated) ripped shit up...
In the side room, Prophet and Mike D served up some funky house business... I was lovin it!

Not a lot of people, (due largely in part to the weather) but the people that made it out brought along good vibes...so the party was great IMO.
The music was great for the majority of the party. Totally worth the hour and 20 min. drive in blizzard like conditions.

Great seeing my peoples I haven't seen in a while.. Drew, Sara, Tyson, Turnagain Heights crew: Tina, Brian, "Leesee", and Freddy (Nice set, Freddy)
I love y'all!

-Teddy

Aww Teddy I didn't know you were going to this it's been a while :) Glad to see that everyone who did go had such a great time. Really wish I could have been there, but there was no way it was possible. The normal 3 1/2 hour drive from LI would have taken 6 or more. Oh well, till next time...

wish i coulda went, but stayed home and got drunk instead....no thanks on the ridiculous snow driving for me...

Glad everyone had fun...I'm SOO Pissed I missed GV's DJ set... he is so much better doin that than his tweaked live PA... He certainly knows how to spin some nasty beats...

hey brooklyn!!!!! how was mass....hope you got there ok and back....holla back ;) so who in the crew wizzent?

i wanna go to the isziland

br00klyn said:
FFFFFUUCCCCCKKKK i totally missed this party that i had a feeling i would have had a good time at!! i cant believe it!! amy and i tried soooo hard to create every possible way to go, but i just live too far for the snow not to be in my way. and i wake up this morning to a beautifull day. DAMNIT... its all good we will make up for it at the next one!!!~~~>>> by the way, was it as crowded as it usually is???

ohhhhh my bad. so alex and bklyn didnt MAKE IT :( s'all good kids, we'll rock it out sometime soon. snow kept me from making money!!!!

check out that new years party in baltimore....its looking betetr than ritm at amazurra...i CANT spend a new years at that place, even if it is for those crazy freakin monks! DAMN!

Yeah it sucks that we didn't make it, but better that than die on the way up.

Dude....Sonar is soooo tiny. I went there on a regular night once, for Freaky Flow. The place was wall to wall PACKED. I can only imagine how it's going to be for the NYE party

U east koazters, OMG Chicken*shi7s*...if me kan make it phrum Indianapolis, IN i fink ya'll coulda made the trek ( i had presales yo, i refused to lose that much money) Much LUv to everyone i saw back home!

Translation:
You eastcoasters, oh my god chicken shits. If I made it from Indianapolis, IN I think you all could have made the trek (I had presales yo, I refuse to lose that much money). Much love to everyone I saw back home. ;)

YAY! fer trixie ( i really can type though... i was just being lay"Z")
but anyway it was good to be back home at the asylum