European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

High AF by 10am. Fucking beat that

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Been so busy for the last month or two I've barely had time to trip. Almost forgot what it was like to have a quiet day to yourself free from work or other pressures and just drop some D9 by 9am, chuckling to yourself after 45 mins and farting in the bath and laughing after the hour, then drop the Dr Seuss acid at about 10am and roundabout now...it's time to go for a walk in the countryside in the rain. My dog died recently so no trip companion but will be thinking of him as I walk round. Gonna get wet but as some old guy said to me when I asked if he minded getting wet - "How many more times in my life am I gonna get to walk in the rain?"

Just to confirm to anyone - taking 100mg thiamin, 200mg l-theanine, 500 mg ashwaganda - adding to a trip of D9 and Dr.seuss eatingstaggered at 20min intervals - - THIS IS REALLY WORTH TRYING. These additions to the trip are wondrous heavy duty effects - literally like acid hitting you in an ever so slightly different way for the first time in your life.

No idea wtf happened today - went out for a nice walk "to get a packet of polo mints" and ended up in an Asda in the next fucking town - bought a sandwich and couldnt figure out how to find the exit door the assistant had to go "that way dear". No fucking idea how i got there. I remember a van driver beeping me for walking too far away from the kerb.

Last edited: