L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hmmm...Fat Chicks: The Ultimate Malian Sexual Hesitation

AmorRoark said:
on a side note-
I understand whree MynameisnotDeja is coming from.
ALL over bluelight is rantings on skinny girls. When I posted some pics of me in a dress I constantly read posts like "you need to eat!!" "put some meat on those bones" or "is she anorexic? possibly bullemic?". These things hurt. Mind you, I dont frequent SL&R but I know that this is an issue that is running rampant throught the bL forums. Just spend 20 minutes in the Gallary section and see.
Now when it comes to heavier girls, they seem to be glorified on bluelight. Are we so politically correct that we have made a 180 and become completely un-politically correct again in terms of the "skinny girls"?

Skinny or fat, we both deserve respect.

When people make comments like that to skinny girls, there are usually two reasons:
1. They are jealous and want to say something mean
2. In our culture, which glorifies being skinny, comments like those may even be meant as compliments.

If heavier girls are glorified on Bluelight (which I haven't really seen, but I don't go in the Gallery too much), I have yet to see this trend out in the real world. The fact is that overall, our culture values being thin. That is why diseases like bulimia and anorexia exist in the first place.

However, this particular discussion is about overweight girls. My opinion is that if you don't find someone attractive (whatever the reason), don't sleep with them. If you do sleep with them, you've got to expect that they might be interested in a relationship with you, especially if you have made it seem that way in order to get them to sleep with you in the first place.
The fact that overweight girls tend to pursue the relationships more and seem more aggressive probably does stem from their low self-esteem, as others have mentioned. Also, they probably do not have as many men interested in them as the more "attractive" girls do, so when someone does become interested, they get especially excited and want to pursue the relationship further. I know that's a complete generalization, but it's the best explanation I have for why the girls described by NecroTrance act the way they do.

i really am not liking this whole fat chicks hate themselves and have to work hjarder because no one else likes them thing and have no confidence and thats why they fuck everyone

i am a big girl (compared to a model anyway) and i have plenty of guys who are interested in me and who find me attractive and have plenty of confidence in myself

this whole thread is based on assumptions and assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups

^^^ you go girl. Totally agree.

Most people don't find overweight people attractive eh? Oh please.

I suppose I'm overweight, judging by this thread at a size 12 although I am at a healthy weight/height ratio (not that that seems to matter on B/L). I've never had any shortage of guys asking me out and I don't throw myself at them or have one night stands either, nor am I desperate. I may have low self esteem at times but that might be because I hear comments like the ones on this thread.

8(

I'm not saying fat people are ugly - don't get me wrong - I'm fairly chunky myself! I am just saying what I pick up as a general trend amongs the general population, society is somewhat obsessed with slender figures...

--- G.

I'm also not judging all people who are overweight; I was merely trying to analyze why the girls NecroTrance described act the way they do.
There are plenty of girls (and guys!) who aren't overweight, but for some other reason feel insecure, who also act desperate and clingy.
And there are overweight people who are confident and have no trouble getting asked out and having successful relationships.
Really, the behavior NecroTrance describes is that of insecure people in general. Unfortunately, our society looks down on overweight people and therefore people who are overweight often become insecure about themselves, sometimes leading to this type of behavior.
However, taking advantage of these girls most likely only makes them feel worse about themselves, which is a crappy thing to do to someone.

I can understand all of this to be true, however not after the fact that I confirm to these women that I am NOT looking for a relationship both through my actions, words, and subtle messages...Here's my dilemma: I assure ANY woman I'm with that I am not looking fora relationship, but I don't mind some sexual relief and will be more than happy to accomodate because even with an unatrractive woman it still beats masturbation. Now, the thing is...All of the overweight women I've slept with who have had prior knowledge of my intentions STILL tried to pursue it further, the women who weren't overweight and also knew of my intentions did NOT pursue anything further because they had accepted the fact that I was not interested in them in any way beyond sex.
Perhaps I just haven't met any women who were coincidentally not overweight AND clingy, but I've met plenty of women and I've noticed a trend, this is why I write this.
Everyone makes great points about the insecurity issues and low self-esteem issues, but that is not the question here.
Do I believe that obese women or men, for that matter, have some magical tendency to be attached to people more readily? I don't know, but I do know that, in my experience, they are all clingy, much more than the non-overweight individuals.
So, perhaps it's society that has made them this way by glorifying the absence of weight. Perhaps they feel that not only do they have to battle with their own obesity and low self-esteem, but also they have to battle the views of society in general and, because of that, have vowed to never let anything that satisfied them get away...Perhaps.

Originally posted by NecroTrance
Perhaps they feel that not only do they have to battle with their own obesity and low self-esteem, but also they have to battle the views of society in general and, because of that, have vowed to never let anything that satisfied them get away...Perhaps.

8) 8(

NecroTrance said:

Perhaps I just haven't met any women who were coincidentally not overweight AND clingy, but I've met plenty of women and I've noticed a trend,

How large of a sample group are you taking here? There might be a trend, but not a rule. I've met some unattractive woman that were not clingy.

I think its awesome that you can tell how you really feel NecroTrance.

You knew you would be flamed, but said it anyhow, for that I give you the hats off.

But I do have to say, that maybe you should go after girls you are attracted too. Did you know, that when I women has sex, a chemical is released in her brain that makes her feel love? Its true. This is why women connect sex with love. Some feel it more then others. But you should be careful with women. I know its their choice to sleep with you in the first place, and they shouldn't expect much with such behavior, just know what your getting yourself into.

shadowbunny said:
i like chunky girls:) i like skinny girls, too, but only if they got cute little small fairy-like boobies to match:D i hate a chick whos only weghs like 120 yet has a d-cup. that looks fucking stupid:p

Sorry, but thats not true!!

My best friend is tiny and has big boobs naturally. She has such a cool personallity as well. guys LOVE her. I swear she is a guy magnet.

Her breasts are natural, and she is beautiful. She dosn't look stupid at all.

Large breasts are sexy on a small body too

I have just sat and read through this entire thread from begining to eand and do you know what i have seen?

Semantics.

and

Circular Arguments leading NoWhere and Fast.

Everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they would like to believe in. We have firmly established that. We have also firmly established that people are entitled to state these beliefs, and that others are allowed to disagree with these beliefs and debate them. This is the basic structure of an academic argument.

The only preoblem with this is that this is a highly subjective and emotive issue, to which there can never be a right or wrong answer.

Personally i disagree with NT's idea that all "fat chicks" are needy and clingy. I myself am a size 12-14 and managed to be quite happily single for 2 years, turning down people with whom i did not want to be, and sleeping with people when i wanted. When i decided that i wanted a relationship, i got one. I know many people who fit this description, and to generalise the way many people, both here and elsewhere, like to is really not very conducive to their argument.

I do not believe that the belittling of people due to their size is appropriate at all. Even if there was some corellation between the larger women and their neediness, i do not see why their size needed to be mentioned at all. it would like me saying that all black men have big penises, or that women with orange hair orgasm more quickly. These are obviously falsities, so why can people not see the non-truth in his statement for what it is? Perhaps these clingy women are larger, but tarring all of the larger women with the same brush is ridiculous IMHO, and will more likely than not lead to a massive thread that just ends up chasing its own tail.
Furthermore, i do not condone the abuse that extremely slim girls must suffer either. I have afriend who is a size 8 and looks extremely skinny, however, in the 8 years i have known her, she has always been that way. As Deja stated, being teased because you're skinny is not fun either, but i think it's less widely critisised because it is far easier to put on a little weight than it is to lose it. Also if one is naturally skinny, then it can be accepted that one is perfectly healthy. Contrary to this, if one is percieved to be overweight beyond a certain point, then it can be percieved that one is unhealthy. it is my opinion that unhealthy looking people are the ones we find unattractive, not those who are "fat" or "thin."

But perhaps i am wrong. No. wait. Perhaps you think i am wrong. Nothing i can say will really convince you to change your minds, but it shouldn't matter to me what you all think anyway, because having confidence means being able to put what others think beyond you and concentrating on doing your own thing. I will be the first to admit that i had a knee-jerk reaction to what NT said, but now having thought about it more completely, i don't really see what difference it makes whether he chooses to miss out on potentially fantastice personalities because he is not attracted to the woman on a superficial level - that is up to NT to decide upon, and only he can do anything about changing it.

To respond to the original post in the most objective response i can manage, i will say this:

Necrotrance, perhaps what you need to do to stop attracting these unattractive people is to develop a sense of depth and compassion and try to learn to see beyond people as objects and see them for what they are: People. I think that you will find that while you are looking for a relationship with someone who you deem to be fuckable, all you will ever find is people to fuck, who will very quickly leave you when the time suits them best. If you look for someone who shares your interests and is able to maintain your interest without having sex with them, then maybe you might find that the more you spend time with them, the more attractive they will become.
personally i haven't really had a strong physical attraction to my prospective long-term buddies when we started out, however once i got to know them, the more the attraction to them grew. This is true even now with my current man, whereby there was a mild attraction to him at the beginning, and now i have eyes for barely anyone else.

Try my suggestion, you may even like it.

CM

PS, i would be interested to see who you consider fat also. Even if you just go to www.hotornot.com and post some appropriate links... :/

^
|
nice post...i totally agree

and, as for:
Personally i disagree with NT's idea that all "fat chicks" are needy and clingy. I myself am a size 12-14 and managed to be quite happily single for 2 years, turning down people with whom i did not want to be, and sleeping with people when i wanted.
This describes me as well. I'd assure you that I'm most certainly *not* a clingy girl, as well as being over the "average" weight limit for my height.

Booo on generalizations!

full points for honesty.

Though I do not see why you would hook up with people you don't find attractive.

When people dislike someone it can be because they are reminded of themselves in a negative way.

You sure that this hate of fat chicks is not simply a result of disappointment and self loathing?

^or is he really in denial and they are the ladies he really prefers?

Like NegroKitty says: post the pics.

I will say one thing Necro - i do like your style of writing - very articulate.

doofqueen said:

this whole thread is based on assumptions and assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups
GOOD GOD!!! Woman..u rock!! If that isnt the most kick-ass line I've heard I dont know what is. Y'all want to know what fucked up society does to us? I am 5'4". I used to weigh 175lbs. Obviously that is waay to much for my body type. The screwy thing is this....I now weigh 137. From a size 16 jean to a 9. Go me, right?? Wrong. For fucks sakes!! My body image is so fucked up that i still see myself as huge. I know rationally i am not. I am a healthy weight right now. But people put so much emphasis on being "skinny" that they lose sight of the real deal. IMO.....body image and actual size are often completely fucked up views and completely different topics.

Who cares if its a "trend" or not? I also think that you shouldnt really be "fucking" girls that you dont find attractive just so your can stick your dick in something human. Its not worth the hassle, in my opinion, plus it cant be doing very much for your self esteem. I have slept with some "fat" girls in the course of my life, but I like to think that I treated them with as much respect as I would treat anyone, for to treat them any differently would be saying way more about me than it would about them. Every human being is special and each of us deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. That is how I feel about it, anyway. It is how I have always tried to live my life, and will continue to do so.

kennyseven

As someone else stated here, karma is a motherfucker dude. What if you were in a car accident tomorrow and lost a leg and were confined to a wheel-chair? You seriously think you are gonna get "action" like you are getting it now?

Forget it!

But don't get me wrong, I am sure loads of guys out there think the same way you do, but yet would never express it the way you have. All I can say is, please respect these woman and rather wait for the girl of your dreams rather than thinking all they are just there for your "better than mastubation" facilities.

Respect yourself and others will respect you. :)

I have read all the posts in this thread and have slept on it, I wasn't sure if I was going to write because I wasn't sure what to write.

I have come to the conclusion from reading a few of your other threads as well that you really do have a warped view of right and wrong and that you may have some psycholigical problems. This may seem harsh, because I do understand your point of view that fat people are not as attractive as more healthy looking people and I do realize that many people also feel this way. But, it is the way that you have approached this situation that makes me think you have problems. As others have said, if you dont find someone attractive, dont sleep with them. I mean isn't that just degrading yourself in the first place, as well as inevitably degrading them as well. If you really had enough self belief and love for yourself you would not be sleeping with people who you dont think are good enough for you.

I TOO do not find fat guys attractive, but then again, I WOULD NOT SLEEP WITH THEM IF I DIDN"T FIND THEM ATTRACTIVE.

I think it is you who is the one who has the problem, no these fat chicks... if you didn't have a problem, you would not be sleeping with someone you consider 'lower' than yourself.

AND I would also like to add my view on your idea that all fat chicks are clingy etc etc... THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING HUGE GENERALISATION that I dont even know what planet you are living on. I myself am a size 12-14 and I have friends of the same size and bigger than me and I do not know of ONE of them that is clingy... IN FACT the two of my friends who have a more ideal shape are the CLINGY ones and the ones that need validation. If you could see my friendship group and the way we all act I KNOW that your view on this would change.

I think you need to grow up, stop fucking people who you think are unattractive and get some clarity on your ideas. Because really at the moment there is no basis for a lot of your arguments. Get into the real world man because whatever planet you are on is warped.