• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does hydrocodone last?

Alotsa

Bluelighter
I know every one is different but how long would you say 2-3 5/500 pills could last with tagment and grapefruit juice to boost?

Low tolerence. maybe a month of once a week doseing.

thanks blue.

seems pretty low but you have a low tolerance, i'd say around 2 hours maybe a lil more

therightcoast said:
seems pretty low but you have a low tolerance, i'd say around 2 hours maybe a lil more
Really? If thats true thats dissapointing.
I don't think it can be that low. From personal experience it seems much longer than that. Or maybe I'm fooling myself. therapeutic dosage says take every 4-6 hours after all....

When I first started taking them, 1 would have me high all night. 2 had me nodding, barely able to stay awake.

Now, 1 year later, and who the fuck knows how much money

I will be high for about 30 minutes on 30mg.
It's so damn short lived with tolerance!

marshalldylan1 said:
When I first started taking them, 1 would have me high all night. 2 had me nodding, barely able to stay awake.

Now, 1 year later, and who the fuck knows how much money

I will be high for about 30 minutes on 30mg.
It's so damn short lived with tolerance!

Yes tolerance sucks and scares me, this is why I'm tying to avoid it altogether by using only once a week. So far it seems to be working well.

IMO, with no/low tolerance and no enzyme inhibitors, the "high" lasts about an hour, maybe 2 tops. hydrocodone is such a cock tease.

i mean i geuss it could be somewhat longer but it'd be minimal feeling. I mean doing an 80 of oc only lasts me like an hour and a half of feeling it and then its like another of hour where i feel basically normal but can still tell its there, but then again i'm at a pretty bad point which is why i got my appointment to get on suboxone tommorow