• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how much dramamine??

MizzWorld

Bluelighter
Ok so its saturday night and i have nothing to do. I was supposed to go to the beach but that failed, so im stuck at home. IM BORED AS SHIT!!! Im lookin through my medicine cabinet for some aleve and find a box of dramamine. thought id trip off that. HOw much should i take for a mild trip? I weight 115. never done it before, i hear you get scary fucking hallucinations though...
[This message has been edited by MizzWorld (edited 18 March 2001).]

Twelve pills should be *plenty*...brace yourself for a weird-ass experience.

Dramamine is a very dangerous drug. That high a dose [12 pills] could possibly kill. You get high because your body is going into a state of anti-cholinergic shock...
I've taken dramamine before to get fucked up... you're gonna probably hate the experience, but it will leave you with some cool memories... The hallucinations that atropine relatives create are rather bizarre, and seemingly real... BUT the side effects are so fucking terrible that you'll probably never want to duplicate the experience... i'm not gonna tell you what the side effects are... if you care enough, you'll look it up www.lycaeum.org
At 115 lbs... just take 5.. this should be enough to fuck you up... it's a very drowsy, sedated trip... you probably won't have a hard time passing out if you want.. it causes drowsiness... but i was always afraid that i'd die if i fell asleep...
positive side effects: insane audio hallucinations, strange 4th dimension of crystally jello on everything, a spiralling effect, and true hallucinations (this could be negative)
negative side effects: some fucked up stuff
[I had to delete the refrence to a reply that was deleted]
[This message has been edited by PhreeX (edited 18 March 2001).]

no, stop, please dont, blah, blah, blah... you will learn ..
Dramamine is not fun.. I would wager that less then 5% of those who try Dramamine enjoy its effects .. the "high" is anticholinergic shock, and it's nothing like LSD - the most common effects?
*) Voices - it's very common to hear your name being called over and over - you will answer too.. most do
*) Twitches - this is THE WORST .. you will twitch like a psycho .. forget trying to lay down or sit still ..
*) Nausea - again, you will probably puke..
Visually it's a very boring drug - you will see things out of the cornors of yer eyes, but there are no "scary hallucinations" ..
Who knows, you might like it .. few do ..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)
[This message has been edited by PhreeX (edited 18 March 2001).]

I usually like dramamine trips, but then again, I really don't trip off of it. I just take about 5-6 (I weigh 120) and thats enough for me. I get really tired and get minor visuals but it's not enough to become scarry. So if your going to try it, try starting off low and see if you like that before taking a full trip on the stuff.