• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How much VICODIN for a good time?

PhillyClubKid

Bluelighter
My bro just hooked me up with some Vicodin, 5 of them, they say M360 on them so I suppose thatis howmanymiligrams they are. So how many of these should I pop for a good feeling to last through the night?

They are 5mg, not 360mg (that would probably kill you) .. take 2-4 and see how you like it..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(by dust1n)

PCK,
Taking too many Vicodin often results in a major itching session. I'm talking complete body itching that doesn't go away until the drug wears off. It sucks. I don't have an answer for you regarding how much is "fun". It's really just a mild painkiller in my opinion. Like Tylenol 3 with codein. I wouldn't get too excited about them and take too many. In my opinion your excitement is unwarranted. If I were you I'd save them for a bad hangover or another time when you have legitimate pain. The amount you have is probably not going to get you "off".
My .02

1) Itching is a mild side effect, and passes quick..
2) Hydrocodone is far better the codeine
3) They are very fun drugs if you like narcotics - some don't ..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(by dust1n)

um...no. For starters Vicodin is a nice little step above Tylenol III in strength, and 2 to 3 Vicodins will get him *off* unless hes some hardcore heroin user which i doubt he is.
And the itching is NOT as bad as you make it out to be. Yes thier will be some minor body itch that is very tolerable, and if you don't want to deal with it you can easily counteract it with some allergy medicine like Benedryl(sp?) which can be bought OTC.
Philly, my first experience with Vicodin was with 2 of the same pills your speaking of, and it was great! Definatly one of the best highs I had ever had with any drugs, with the exception of X and cid'.
Don't listin to Euphor, he doesn't know his head from his asshole. Go ahead and have a good time....btw, I would take two of them if I were you and save three, since you'll probably want to do it again the next night and you might need a slight bump in dosage than you had the previous night.
Enjoy!

Vicodin comes in three sizes, 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg. M360 is a generic version that contains 5mg Hydrocodone and 500mg of APAP (tylenol). Two will probably make you a bit groggy, but i find i don't get much in the way of euphoria until i get to three. I start to itch uncontrolibly if i take four or more so, for me anyway, it's a pretty narrow window. Also, it might take you a couple of times before you really experience the euphoria. I'm not sure why this is, but i believe it's a pretty common phenomina. You'll know it when you see it, though, by the half awake, half asleep state in which pain doesn't exist, and all of your worries are forgotten.

Well I just got in from the club, I ended up eating ALL 5. I know that APAP is not good for my liver but I only do it every once in a ahiel. Ihad such a clean narcotic high. So we get to the club and start dancin and I decide to ROLL. HOLY SHIT. THE MOST INCREDIBLE ROLL I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!

Ummm.., why did you come in here looking for advice when you quite clearly were gonna go just go and drop them all. Good think you didn't drink booze with them as well. Be a little more careful next time, mmmk?
I'd hate to be your liver!
------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr. Johnson

Hmm. You're lucky you had a good time. I'm happy for you, but try to be careful with shit. You could have ended up nauseous and itchy most of the night instead...
peace,
tourette

"i'd hate to be your liver" 2500 mg of apap isn't going to do shit to his liver, plz.

I can't believe you took 5 Vikes, in one night. Hmmm...5mg's you say? I guess it's not too bad, did you get sick to your stomach or feel light headed at all?
For the past 2 months, I take about 2 Vikes a day 500/10's. And no matter what, I always get a brief passing nauseating feeling at the beginning. And I only take one at a time (one after lunch, one after dinner). I'm surprised 25mg didn't make you feel sick especially due to the heat in the club I'd imagine there would be. Can't imagine taking vikes in a club either.
Anyways, my 2 cents. BE careful next time. Take them soon after a meal, I think that's the best way. Good luck
------------------
DJ SHEX---
"They say hard work doesn't harm anyone, but I don't want to take my chances." ~Me

I guess I am the lucky one. I don't get sick AT ALL when taking opiates. And the itching is very tolerable to me!

why cant you believe he took 5 vicodin in one night? its really not that much. someone *coughs, points at stuffed* i know ate like 40 in 3 days. hehe.
hi mike
smile.gif

People, 20mg of hydrocodone isnt a whole lot, i know people who rail 40mg of Oxycodone at a time, no tollerance. Its a matter of taste and experience, some people will freak out and have a bad time because they arent used to the feelings it brings, but seasoned opiate users know what their dose is and get a lot more than just itching and a bad time from their uses, thats the reason its an appealing drug. you just happen to have a semi-strong opiate, if you were to use a strong opiate such as heroin or morphine, you would get a lot more out of it and wouldnt be so itchy i bet, it goes away after a while, and you tend to not care about it. Think about this, you can eat an equianagesic dose of codeine as a dose of morphine, but im assuring you the morphine will be a lot more fun and will give less of a bad reaction and less itches. Thats the best i can explain it, vicodin just isnt that fun compared to the others.
Peace
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

5 Vicodins isn't that bad. I've gone nights where I've taken up to twelve Vicodin ES pills(750/7.5 i believe), and I'm still here to tell about it, and so is my liver.
Philly, since your a big boy now you should bump your dose up to about 8 or 9 pills, thats when things really start to get interesting.

5 Vicoden pills in one night are not going to mess us anybodys liver, it takes a lot more many more times than this to do anything to a liver, I took 2 V's tonight with at least 7-8 drinks and from experience I know that it is not going to fuk my liver up from one night. It would take many many nights of the same shit to do any damage at all. btw phillyclubkid I just got the same m360 pills tonight and from taking two and drinkin', 5 would be very euphoric..... anyways just wanted to state that a single dose will not fuk yur liver up unless repeated many times, still must be careful with the combo.... Peace,
-S0CalXtC