how old were you when u started rollin?

i was 13 and it was some of the purest molly i ever had. a friend of a friend of a friend was a chemist and i was given an 1/8th of a gram (125mg) in a capsule as a birthday present. this was way before MDMA was very popular and molly was pretty much unheard of back then. even though i was probably a little too young to try it, i still consider myself lucky, because it was a beautiful and lifechanging experience.

22 when I first tried it, I'm now 23
man, it's been a year as of June...time sure flies

13....found a lil underground party whilst walking the beach smoking buds with my neighbor...saw a dude i knew it was one of my buddies older brothers..."what the fuck are YOU doin here man""what is this place man what the fuck is goin on" "o u dont know? hey u wanna roll?" "sure man" "here u go man have a good time" .... u guys remember half moon wafers ? mmmmm good :) havent seen a half moon wafer since that time tho shit...im 19 now and ive always wanted a wafer nothing compares except molly crystal

I was about 19 when I first tried it.

deviate said:
im 20 and i havent started yet, im not sure if i want to do it.

Don't, it really can fry the shit out of your brains. Why take the risk?

Last edited:
i started a month before my 20th birthday, the last time was on my 21st birthday....turning 25 next week and wondering if a 4 year break was too long lol

started when i was 18 just before i turned 19.. well.. wasn't rolling per say... started off the bat with the hard stuff, coke :)
although i did eat a pot cookie and inhaled a ton of second-hand pot smoke while i was 17/18

I was 15 at my first rave in Seattle. Now 16, I think I was to young and defenantly to young for how much I used it. (Once every week end at raves for about ~6 months) Now I use it once every 2-3 months and make sure I have 5-HTP and a full under standing of the substance, including whats in the pill I am consuming.