• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth How to clean meth residue from a car?

goalie

Greenlighter
So I’ve done meth a few times over the years, it’s no big deal to me, but I’m certainly not an expert. 4 days ago I managed to get 2 points and smoked them in my car for about 8-10 hours, with the windows closed, in an undercover carpark near my gym.

It turns out that the residue has gone wild and has spread in the seats, carpet and into all the ventilation system. Even all into the rubber pads that go up on the doors and windows. It’s even digging into my skin and eyes.

I’m wondering if this will eventually go away over time as I leave the windows open? But given how much residue there still is everywhere, how can I speed this up? I was genuinely thinking of putting the heater on high to melt the meth and then driving with the windows down all the way. Also any cleaning products that would work? Not something from one of those meth cleaning companies.

Thanks for reading.

Give your car a clean with a vacuum and wash it down with a damp cloth then have a good shower, something to eat/drink and a sleep.
Right but it seems to be in the ventilation system and under the rubber parts?

Also, if its highly soluble in water why is it still causing me problems since I smoked it with one of those small water pipes?

That seems extremely unlikely... You smoked 200mg and are finding shards in your skin and eyes?? How long have you been awake?
3 days but i slept for like an hour. Yes little shards that were made by residue reforming

That seems extremely unlikely... You smoked 200mg and are finding shards in your skin and eyes?? How long have you been awake?
Yeah I was wondering this too. @goalie I know how very real and certain you are of this right now, but you really need to stop smoking for now and try to sleep. If you have benzos, great. If not, eat something and have a few beers, watch some TV, have a wank/sex, a couple more beers and try to sleep. Sounds like this run's hit it's expiry date, fun-wise. Take care.

Yeah I was wondering this too. @goalie I know how very real and certain you are of this right now, but you really need to stop smoking for now and try to sleep. If you have benzos, great. If not, eat something and have a few beers, watch some TV, have a wank/sex, a couple more beers and try to sleep. Sounds like this run's hit it's expiry date, fun-wise. Take care.
Im not sure what the issue is? Im giving you guys the truth i just want some answers. Ill sleep when im tired but for now i cant. Why is it unlikely that there would be residue all around my car considering i smoke for like 10 hours with no window open?

Im not sure what the issue is? Im giving you guys the truth i just want some answers. Ill sleep when im tired but for now i cant. Why is it unlikely that there would be residue all around my car considering i smoke for like 10 hours with no window open?
Cos there being reside in your car would never lead to meth crystals forming on your skin/eyes. Sounds like mild meth psychosis to me, stuff on your skin you need to pick off, the cure of which is sleep. If you've had the windows open and aired out the smoke them how could this be possible? It's probably just eye boogers from tiredness.

Don't panic, of course @goalie! It's no big deal and happens to the best of us. Just thinking it might be time to stop smoking and try to wind down. Take care.

I didn’t have it open when i smoked, ive only started it yesterday. Definitely not eye boogers. I think the residue is quickly turning to shards because ive been having the ac on a lot…..

Oh and ive been living in my car too, probably should have mentioned that

Jesus Christ guys im not making this shit up….
We know you aren't making it up. But I've seen plenty of posts pretty much exactly like yours.
It's pretty much physically imposible to have meth shards forming in your car and much less on your body. You only smoked 200mg and over the course of many hours, that wouldn't leave any visible residue.

I promise you will find the solution to your problem after a good shower and a good night's sleep.