• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I need info on Blue Microdots...

AzNPrsuAziaN

Bluelighter
Help! My friend told me she had taken blue microdots a while back and it totally caused her to bad trip and vomit.
I don't know if the pills were what caused it but I was wondering if those were bad pills?
How are blue microdots and are they supposed to be good and strong? Are the legit pills? Or did she bad trip on weak ones?

hmmm forgive ma ignorance but isn't microdots like acid that is not so pure??

"Microdots" - generally a small, no, TINY little pill type thing - more then likely the active drug is LSD, possible something else ...
Sickness may have came from the intense trip..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(by dust1n)

ok i'll fill you guys in on a lil something...apparently some dealers are calling their Ecstasy pills "microdots" now...these pills are circulating around the Southern California area...stupid idea cuz some E-tard will now associate the word microdot with E and boy will he be in for a surprise when he's tripping balls off a pill he thought was Ecstasy...hopefully it won't go too far as to microdots switching meanings from acid to xtc but we can expect some confusion...

Yeah thanks good corruption...Contrary to what the other guys were saying, these ARE pills, not LSD. There has been other ones in the SoCal market, such as the Green Microdots, which are pretty good ecstasy pills. I was just wanting to know if anyone had info on the Blue's contents. Thanks anyways for the replies.

Microdots, if they are real micodots, are LSD. Like PhreeX said, they are tiny little dots of LSD that started appearing, if I am correct, around the early 90's. I'm not sure why, but they don't show up much any more. Their potency is usually a little less strong than an average paper or geltab hit. If you are used to tripping, and have some, try 2 or 3 and see how you feel.
Anybody else ever see these things anymore?

I've always heard that microdots were *really* strong. A friend of a friend claimed to have eaten a microdot and saw this little gargoyle statue thing they have get up and start walking around. I've also heard they're cut with mescaline
I've always figured they're just tiny pills with a lot of LSD in them, i've never had the opportunity to try them myself
------------------
i stopped smoking weed once....worst 15 minutes of my life

Purple microdots (LSD) were circulating in the UK around the mid nineties, they were very good. About the same size as one of those artificial sugar sweetner tabs. Note, it would not be possible to fit enought MDMA into such a small pill.

true...you wouldn't be able to fit enough MDMA on a real microdot...however Blue Microdots are about the size of a 30mg pseudoephedrine (sudafed) pill...they are also called Blue Lifesavers or simply Blue Dots...