• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2009

i think he's got his willy in a wee pouch but i'm no sure. thankfully i didn't actually see this creep in person, just heard about him & got shown that photo when my friend spotted him in the airport & started shouting "that's the guy from the westend with his cock out". i looked understandably confused as she was pointing at what seemed to be a normal old guy in jeans & a t-shirt, then she showed me the pictures. bogging, haha

Back to land of the living, I think.

So Ibiza 2009... Drugs...

In a period of 9 days we did not once, not event once, buy mediocre stuff (all drugs included)

Well, we found where all the mdma crystal is being held! Ibiza town! I really cannot remember quantities at the moment, but we paid 50 Euro per gram each time. Got pinkish and greyish crystals each time. I have never seen grey crystals before, but both tested black with marquis. We also got a lot the smilies mentioned and they are exactly the same as the ones available in London at the moment. 15 Euros per pill. How potent, clean etc the mdma was etc is really beyond me at the moment. We hammered the stuff every night :) I think me should have asked for some rolexes, but it has been so so long since we have had crystals that we really did not give a shit.

Ketamine. Easy to get and around 30-40 euros per gram.

Coke. From Monday until Friday it was raining all day, every fucking minute... We managed to source some amazing coke, and I think we could have bought a small used car with the money spent!!! 60 Euros a gram and we were buying at least 10-15 grams a day (We were a group of 8). So the staying in was no no problem :) No matter how much me did, our noses where never blocked the next day and was flaky.

My advice. I honestly think the English on the island have access only to decent pills. The locals and Italians have access to much better quality drugs (mdma, coke).

Enjoy the closing parties, the lineups are amazing. Would consider going, but I think I need a month to recover.

Haha sounds like you had a real wicked time mate! :) Fair play I probably wouldn't have bothered much with the pills either.. Especially if the smileys were costing £15 each 8o you'd be much better just sticking to the MDMA :D Just one question was there a constant flow of crystal the whole time you were there and from diff sources or just a few people?

The coke sounds a barging tbh! I'd happily pay 60euros a g for flake, 10-15g a day is mental, sounds like you's were proper seshed!! :D

Great to hear that there is still top quality stuff in Ibiza and its not all shit pips and repress coke like the U.K is flooded with.

Glad you's had a good time :)

Just one question was there a constant flow of crystal the whole time you were there and from diff sources or just a few people?

No the crystal was coming from two different sources, pinkish and grey. We were there from last Friday until last night, so we spent day one and part of two for sourcing. It paid off big time! If you have the time and patience you will find top notch stuff.

Everyone almost quoted the same price to us for coke and our strategy was, if we buy our first order will be for 10gs, so had some bargaining leverage, and took it from there. Landed up buying from the same person, who gave us some K and a g there and there for free. When we saw the flaky stuff we thought it was going to be $$$ but got it at 60 a gram...

The economy of things do not make sense compared to the UK.

Coke 60 Euro/g
Ketamine 30-40 Euro/g
Pills 15 Euro
mdma 50 Euro/g

We were a group of 8 so 10-15 grams a day of coke was not to harsh, considering we were on holiday :)

Maybe when we all get togehter we will work out how much me spent :) Will be fun.

Me thinks bluelight meet up in Ibiza next year!

You were paying 30-40 eur/g for K? Maybe Ibiza town is different but I've never seen K sold at more than 20eur/g. 10-15e/g if you buy a few grams.

2 years ago there was folk punting k at 30 euro. you could prolly get the price down with a bit of argument but that's what they were shouting to start with.

You were paying 30-40 eur/g for K? Maybe Ibiza town is different but I've never seen K sold at more than 20eur/g. 10-15e/g if you buy a few grams.

That's why I stated that the economy of things did not make sense at all. We were getting K from two different sources. One for free, becuase of the ridiculous amounts of coke that we bought, and secondly for 30-40 Euros (depending) from one of our mdma sources. We really couldn't be bothered. We were buying top notch crystal for 50 Euro and flaky coke for 60 Euros. At those prices/quality we really were not bothered to find a new source only for K...

I wouldnt pay more than 50 a G for top notch ching back on the isle, or more than 20 for a G of ket. Was paying 40e for 0.8 of the white stuff off a Columbian taxi driver near the egg ;) Best muds goin about the brummies nice pinkish crystal 40 a g..roll on 2010!

60 sheets is bargain for top notch chang. Was that dependent on scoring weight though?

60 sheets is bargain for top notch chang. Was that dependent on scoring weight though?

Yeap. On day one we bought at least 10 grams... :)

Apparently it is still raining n Ibiza...

Would be nice to here what sorts of goods are doing round the closing parties.

Yeap. On day one we bought at least 10 grams... :)

Apparently it is still raining n Ibiza...

Would be nice to here what sorts of goods are doing round the closing parties.

What is there to do in Ibiza when it rains? Sit on the balcony snorting chang and drinking San Miguel?

What is there to do in Ibiza when it rains? Sit on the balcony snorting chang and drinking San Miguel?

From my report ---> 'Coke. From Monday until Friday it was raining all day, every fucking minute... We managed to source some amazing coke, and I think we could have bought a small used car with the money spent!!! 60 Euros a gram and we were buying at least 10-15 grams a day (We were a group of 8 ) . So the staying in was no no problem No matter how much me did, our noses where never blocked the next day and was flaky. '

Prefer Estrella though :)

Fuck, all that rain would do my head in. You in a hotel? We had a villa in the hills on the way to San Josep last time (not far from the airport) but if it had been raining i reckon we'd have gone mad.