• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Heroin Ibogaine, relapse, no sickness, wtf?? Brain reset??

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
I went to Portugal to do an ibogaine detox. It shook the fuck out of me and as soon as I got back to Lisbon I went looking for smak n krak. I scored and got through the airport with my now ridiculous amount of bench warrants. I scored some proper stuff on way home from airport uses for another 2/3 days. I'm now 24 hours off the stuff yesterday I sniffed a 20mg oxy in the morning and had nothing but Lyrica the rest of the day and a couple lines of coke.

Today. Just on the Lyrica. I defo don't feel great but it's more just cravings and a sense of loss. Lyrica defo helping but has anyone else experienced this with ibogaine? I'm hopefully not going through another sickness bit normally that amount of using straight after a detox would throw me back to day 1.

I'm going to Italy to a rehab over there. Gonna learn some skills a new language get myself a set of new teeth and a nice girlfriend.
Also stay out of jail. I got about 4 years coming to me and fuvk that I owe 3000 on the bill I got caught with and I'm not paying it cos I kept my mouth shut.

Anyway good to be back life is good miss using terribly miss my mates n all the antics.

Got some 5-meo-dmt over there as well in the rehab:)

Spoke too soon minor sickness which I am overriding with 1 gram of Lyrica and 8 x 10mg zomovane

Yeah I'm not entirely sure of how ibogaine works, but it seems like a bit of a waste of time and money to go through the treatment then taking oxys so soon afterwards.
Stick to the Lyrica you you should be fine in a day or two, as I'm sure you know.
Good luck with everything @Tryptamite and hope you get your Italian bride and everything else.