European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc If ma'am dies...

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Do you have any plans to take drugs if the queen dies? In memoria or celebration? If my gamma goblins turn up I plan to drop at least two - then when anyone asks what were you doing when the queen died I can say " Tripping my tits off on goblins"

Last edited:
GOD BLESS YOU MA'AM...

Did you ever see her? I remember she waved at me once - I deliberately stood apart from the crowd and she saw me and waved. I was shooting smack into my armpit at the time.

Isn't she the one that slapped that little black girl for not curtseying to her?

Or was that a rumor i started 🤔

I'll tip back some adrenochrome in her majesty's honor.

I know she probably loves that stuff. Cheers.

I think adrenochrome is disinfo. Maybe it exists but i wouldnt say its used extensively. Cultural child abuse and pedophilia among the elite is pretty standard, still tho - that doesnt mean they are all involved. Not all aristocrats are in secret societies

He has been gagging to get his bum on that throne for years, he has got better with age I think but wouldn’t it be better all round if he let William take his place instead. Much better all round surely & wouldn’t it save the country a fortune ?

I think adrenochrome is disinfo. Maybe it exists but i wouldnt say its used extensively. Cultural child abuse and pedophilia among the elite is pretty standard, still tho - that doesnt mean they are all involved. Not all aristocrats are in secret societies
Adrenochrome is a real endogenous chemical, but it's not located in the pineal gland.

The conspiracy revolving around it is horse shit and completely made up. Hunter Thompson started its false mythology by claiming it was a potent psychedelic in his fictional novel, which it is not, then the rumors expanded into all sorts of insane conspiracy shit.

There are derivatives of adrenochrome currently used in medicine as hemostatic drugs, but they aren't psychoactive nor do they make you live forever as per the conspiracy.