• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

interactions of PAXIL & LSD

EvilgurliE

Bluelighter
Does Paxil lessen the desired effects of LSD? I have been prescribed Paxil and have been taking it for several months and have been wanting to trip sometime in the near future. I haven't tripped since before I was prescribed Paxil and wanted to know if there were any interactions (i.e. I know that Paxil will not let you roll, will it do the same for LSD?).
AND . . . I have the same question for Paxil and alcohol. I have been wanting to drink for so long but was afraid to b/c of the fact that I have to take Paxil everyday.
It would be much appreciated if anyone can answer these questions. Thanx.
Evil

Hey Girl...I'm on Paxil too...my doctor said I can have a 1 or 2 drinks every day and a lot of drinks one night a week with no adverse reaction...as for LSD, I did it while on Paxil a few weeks back with no problems...but the acid was really pure.
Hope this helps!

my friend is on prozac and has no problem tripping. it's a weaker SSRI than paxil, but i assume would react at least fairly similar.
peace, outkast

I've been on and off SSRIs during periods of my life and they never interfeared with any psychedelic experiences.
------------------

i've done both shrooms and acid on 40 mg of prozac/day.
and oh, one of those trips was SIX hits of liquid acid.
my boyfriend has also done shrooms and acid on 10 mg paxil/day.
you'll be just fine and trip as usual!
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

Thanx everyone . . . all of you have been very helpful!
YES!! I haven't had a drink in so long . . . you guys made my day
smile.gif
!
Thank you all
Evil