Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine advice

Urbain

Bluelighter
Alreet my lovers,

My mate is getting a couple of G's of K tomorrow, of which I will be indulging for the first time. I'll be working till 5ish, then im going to my mates to cook us some dinner, and then will be hitting up a DnB night later on. I've got some digi scales so this will be the perfect opportunity to finally use them at long last. I know there are FAQ's on here, but i'd love to get some impartial advice from you guys on the best doseage, usage tips, potential dangers, dos and donts, and such. My mate has indulged before, but I wanted to post here purely because I value your honest and well educated opinions, anecdotes, and general kindness.

Obviously none of the latter applies to Spade, so stay out of my thread please.

Thanks in advance :)

Are you planning to take it whilst out at the dnb night?

wibble said:
Are you planning to take it whilst out at the dnb night?

Nah, some time beforehand. I heard that it fucks your co-ordination, and I know for sure that its a dissasociative. Im doing it because i'd like to experience something trippy/out of body (ish).

I do hope im correct at my assumptions, but then, this is what this thread is for!

I find Kets an amazing end to an evening. After you come home from the DnB Night, start with a small line and work your way up, dont just do a huge one right away, its much better to work up to the k-hole (if thats what your aiming for) in my opinion

And a small-medium line would really enhance the dnb if you do it beforehand, dont do too much or you'l be wayyy too fucked to enjoy it.

yeah do it after, after a k session i generally feel pretty retarded for a while afterwards. dose really depends on whether you wan't to dive straight into the hole or get a feel for it at a lower dose.

Is this hole able to be described? I know that could pose as a frustrating question as you certainly have to experience stuff like this first hand as an explanation can be vauge, but although I know im very level headed and the chance of me freaking out is nearly nil, if I know what to expect/what could happen, it would put my mind at rest a little.

I trust more what I hear on here than what I hear on the street.

I think it'd be better to sue it to finish off the evening personally. Try taking a little fairly often to build up the high.
Ket wasn't like anything I had taken before and I still can't really describe the effects it has on me coherently now, but I was glad I took it first when I didn't have anywhere to go with some good friends.

I've only ever used it to hole (an incredible place that is indeed very hard to describe, but definitely not to be done at a club as you will be virtually unconscious ;)) so am not sure about doses for being able to actually move would be. I'd go with just the odd little bump here and there and save a bit for a post-party hole - with zero tolerance I was straight down the hole after snorting around 100mg in one. Great cos I was at home with a friend, but not too practical for being out and about :).

k is unbeleivably weird and hard to explain hehe. there's generally a complete absence of fear and anxiety from my higher dose ketamine experience, fear seems like an alien concept to me. experiences such as flying, being sucked undergrounds through a series of themed and familiar underground rooms are a common theme. these experiences have ranged all the way up to what i can only describe as near death experiences and what i'd call religious experiences if i wasn't such an atheist.

small bumps (50mgish) are an entirely different experience, just a warmth and wonkiness. doing bumps while watching a headfuck film (the cube woo) can be a great experience, very immersive.

i wouldnt go out on ket tbh m8 if your getting a g sniff a fifth of it and sit back and enjoy doubt yoll ne able to walk straight if at all if u can still walk u aint had enough so get another line down ya haha

If I were you, Urbie, I'd save it for last knockings, get tucked up in bed with your headphones on and enjoy the ride :D

I personally like a key or two when I'm at a party/club on MDMA, but yeah, wait till your inside and have a little line. If that suits you ok (remembering it takes 5 mins to kick in and lasts about an hour) have a really big irresponsible line and enjoy the hole :)

edit to add: don't try chatting up any chicks after a large line of the stuff, you will come across as having some kind of condition

Thanks for the replies so far chaps. So the general consenus is to sniff some afterwards, which is cool with me. Tho if I do decide to do a little tester, should I have a full stomach? Coz I was planning on dinner, but im sure I read somewhere because of it's anesthesia properties, an empty stomach is the norm. I guess that probably goes without saying and is common sense, though..?

Whats a good dose for pre party subtle effects?

Urbain said:
Nah, some time beforehand. I heard that it fucks your co-ordination, and I know for sure that its a dissasociative. Im doing it because i'd like to experience something trippy/out of body (ish).

I do hope im correct at my assumptions, but then, this is what this thread is for!

Do it after. Baby lines will ruin you. I used to k-hole off girly lines all the time. You can also tend to feel rather shit after doing ket early in your career. For some reason this isn't the case for me any more.

Go out, do some other drugs, then come back and bosh the ket I say.

tekkeN said:
edit to add: don't try chatting up any chicks after a large line of the stuff, you will come across as having some kind of condition
'Some kind of condition'!!! I like that, tekkeN =D

Aye, Urbie, it can be very off-putting for spectators, so warn any bedtime companion(s) ;)

Urbain said:
Thanks for the replies so far chaps. So the general consenus is to sniff some afterwards, which is cool with me. Tho if I do decide to do a little tester, should I have a full stomach? Coz I was planning on dinner, but im sure I read somewhere because of it's anesthesia properties, an empty stomach is the norm. I guess that probably goes without saying and is common sense, though..?

Whats a good dose for pre party subtle effects?
You'll be fine having some dinner with it, don't forget to eat a nana too lol.
Goes really well with MDMA so why not do some of that whilst your out and then go home and finish the night with some regret.

edit: also yes if youre totally wrecked you will not look your best. people's faces do the oddest things on ket.

After it is then. I dont wanna ruin the night before it's begun!

You know it makes sense =D

Have a great evening and look forward to hearing your thoughts on K after :D