• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos ksalol brand (alprazolam) might be able to be IVed???Disussion needed or is this just another jubkie dream?

LivingOnValium

Bluelighter
I want to make sure no one wil mistake this as form harm reduction.

I backload two pills in my syringe, top up with water and keep shaking everything is dissolved.. At this point i'm ready shoot up already but if i wait for a 2 ,ims all kinds of stuf startsepsrate from homoganeous mixture. Shaking it further makes the layers uniform again. What's the risk of injwcting the uniform solution or the the one whixh has already separated a bit?

Of course i a hvw sense to not make it it as a a daily habit. But the homogeniosity of the solution really soesn't look too alarming. Of course it witll not be healthy for an enxtemded period of time, which is why i've already decided to discarded as an an helathy opt ion.. Im far too ahead educated in the fields ofd schemistryand pharmalogocy to not realize risks co,img withthis kingf of practise.

I've done it once, not planning to do again.

I was hoping that someone would be capable coming with something else than sying just: "Stop"

1000s of people lost limbs injecting temazepam 'eggs' which were capsules with a viscos liquid inside. Yiu had to heat the syringe with the liquid plus water to make it injectable but if you got it wrong it would resolidify in your vein.

I hope you didn't do this but if you did please don't again.
All the chalk and silicates and other solids from the pill that haven't dissolved could clog a blood vessel or end up in your heart of lungs and cause serious problems either acutely or long term.
Also alplrazolam has a great oral BA and you probably wouldn't get anything extra out of it IV. Just don't do it please.
If you want to get more out of them, eat/drink white grapefruit an hour before eating the Xanax and you'll get a strong and especially LONGER buzz out of them!

Unfortunately i very much did this. I injected 2 ksalols without any filtration. I learned My lesson and Will never do it again. The buzz had a rapid onset but i had already consumed several milligrams of alprazolam prior to this. IVing 2mg on top of that did fuck all.

Hopefully someone Will learm from My stupidity and never even try this.

From now on i Will ONLY inject midazolam with proper filtration (preferably .22 micron wheel filter of at least a sterifilt). Besides midazolam really IS The ONLY benzo worth injecting.

Reading original Post makes me cringe to the core. I like to think myself as a seasoned druguser who's experienced a lot and IS More than able to avoid majority of the pitfalls of this junkie game. But reading the OP just paints (i.e. i do IT myself) a picture of myself of a complete benzotard. Well i guess My ego deserved a good, healthy dose of humility

Last edited:
1000s of people lost limbs injecting temazepam 'eggs' which were capsules with a viscos liquid inside. Yiu had to heat the syringe with the liquid plus water to make it injectable but if you got it wrong it would resolidify in your vein.
Yes i remember The 'eggs' very Well. They were sold here under The brandname normison. They were discontinued before mid 2000's because the rampant IV abuse. The eggs (at least The one's we had) contained 10mg or 20mg temazepam dissolved in glyserol.

It was very viscous indeed. The trick was to dilute your shot with Water in 50:50 Ratio to reduce The viscousity. You could ADD just that much Water and The temazepam stayed in The solution. If you went overboard with the Water temazepam crashed out and tiny white flakes started appear in The syringe. If The amount of Water wasnt horribly much you could get The temazepam Back Into The solution by holding The syringe under running hot tap Water. Of course Then IT had to Be injected while still warm or the flakes would reappear.

I did My fair share of eggs Back in The Day. I'm actually glad they're not available anymore because i might Well Be one of limbless bastards Even though i got lucky.

Edit: I don't think there's anything wort discussing in this thread. I started this thread while being whacked out of my mind, did bunch of idiotic stuff which could have caused severe complications and ended up me being in a hospital. Now in retrospect it is easy to see what complete twat i was. It's bizzarre when you've completely benzoed out everyone sees how badly fucked up you are. Actually it's everyone else but you. I remember hazily starting this thread and thinking at the time I might have discovered something important. What an absolut twat i was. There's not much value in continuing this thread. I certainly don¨t mind if mods decide to close it down. On the otherhand it's a good solid proof that enough benzos make you a complete arsehole without you realizing it albeit it being obvious to everyone else. LOL

Last edited:
Writing ones thoughts down in the form of a diary, or journal, or posting them on an internet forum, or social media account, is said to help one gain a more objective and rational view on ones own thoughts. When one returns later to see what one had written earlier, we can view the thought as if it had been someone elses thought. (Why it is so much more difficult to do this whilst one is engaged in those thoughts at the time of thinking them, the first time round, is another matter all together.)

Practicing that same process whilst benzoed to buggery probably multiplies this dynamic ten times over.

This thread has been a very clear example of that dynamic. The fact that you have cringed to your core is proof of this.

But it's not just when under the influence of benzos, that one's thoughts can become some kind of deranged, or delusional, attempt to justify irrational or dangerous ideas. We can all do this at times, and to greater or lesser extents.

The more of these delusional, irrational, or dangerous thoughts that we can extract from deep inside of our heads, and get them out into the light of day, the better it will be for our mental health.

It could even safe our lives, as in threads like this, where insight has been gained into our previously delusional thought processes, that were dangerously attempting to rationalise and justify to ourselves the practice of injecting things we'd have no sound or sensible rationale to do so. Benzo logic can be very dangerous as it can operate within some kind of sealed vaccum where nothing else is allowed entry. And it can lead us to make some terrible decisions.

Last edited:
all pills have binding agents and the actual chemical ur after made in the pill maybe lost in the process to get a injectable solution ,plus all binding agents black market cutting agents are probably wat is the most ur going to inject, just get ampules.

all pills have binding agents and the actual chemical ur after made in the pill maybe lost in the process to get a injectable solution ,plus all binding agents black market cutting agents are probably wat is the most ur going to inject, just get ampules.
Basically all the compounds we try get into a solution (water solution for injection)) from pills are water soluble. I actually got a Bsc (Hon's) in organic chemistry even though i'm just a drug addict scum. The scenario you're proposing here is highly unlikely to happen. I can't even think any such example. Injecting pills is usually a very bad idea but still some pills can be injected safely if the user knows what he/she is doing and has got the the dedication and proper apparatus (wheel filters etc., even sterifilts they hand out for free in european needle exchance dentres do a pretty impressive job.)

On basic level i still agree with you. If you have no idea what you're doing just eat/plug/snort the pills you're bout to abuse.

Not really. You can get IV diazepam for example and that isn't water soluble in pill form at least. I get what you're saying though, and IV midazolam is entirely different. As long as you properly filter the pills you're using.
I'd love to try IV midazolam!

damn man.... havent enough people lost their limbs and life´s in past couple years doing stupid shit with these pills.... also...do u have any of those weird fake-fake-fake´s left? our local drugtesting thingy is back on so we could see whats in them.... @LivingOnValium

That's why they're usually filtered before shooting up. Iff you're a high end junkie you propably use .22 micron neel filters- If you shoot up behind a dumpster you might use a piece of aa cigarette filter, if sny. The solution with bindesr and other nasty stuff among the sought after one oesn't make it disppesr in the process. Ampous aren't available for many. And even one might be able geet ome the concentration of pharmaceutical is ridiculously low. Who wants to inject 5cc or more oxycodone/morphine indtesasd of bsnging the same amount in 2cc.

Last edited:
That's why they're usually filtered before shooting up. Iff you're a high end junkie you propably use .22 micron neel filters- If you shoot up behind a dumpster you might use a piece of aa cigarette filter, if sny. The solution with bindesr and other nasty stuff among the sought after one oesn't make it disppesr in the process. Ampous aren't available for many. And even one might be able geet ome the concentration of pharmaceutical is ridiculously low. Who wants to inject 5cc or more oxycodone/morphine indtesasd of bsnging the same amount in 2cc.
I've shot 40cc of med grade fent in a McDonald's bathroom years ago 2mg left me comatose

What the actual fuck?? Don't underestimate the pleasure and power of a 5cc syringe packed with 100mg morphine yummmmmm...

Haha @nznity you've proper got the addicts forefinger/thumb! Is that from smoking H/crack or cooking up? I've finally been off long enough that I have normal fingers again!

Haha @nznity you've proper got the addicts forefinger/thumb! Is that from smoking H/crack or cooking up? I've finally been off long enough that I have normal fingers again!
Used to* hqhqha, it's from burning my fingers from holding a shitty pipe tbh and burning my fingers while nodding off.

Ha yeah. Basically it was from striking a hot lighter constantly and holding hot glass/foil too long when smoking #3 h, meth and crack :stoner: