• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pets Life is better with CATS !!

Cute and all but my boyfriend is lucky to shit in my house, no animal other then he can
cj4AC3v.gif

CxWyd5I.gif

8eJcrqs.gif
txDmdA3.gif
πŸ˜πŸˆβ€β¬›

what about fish pussy... Spider pussy.... Tiger pussy.... Elephant pussy... Human pussy..... Alien pussy.. Thinking pussy.... Angry pussy...bungy jumping pussy...trans pussy...flying pussy.....
Religious pussy and last but not the least and he forgot to mention Salma Haykes pussy ..
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
. . . . every day average ordinary pussy . . . . really nice and real good to have you pussy too ;):)

PS not even to mention that thing where they'll sit in a corner of the room blankly staring at you while you're trying to jerk off and it REALLY puts you off your stride.

My cat has worked his way up from staring at me and GF having sex from a nearby chair or desk to looking at us from a corner of the bed, observing until we finish so the can curl up and sleep next to us.

I bet in ten years, you will have dozens of the self centered, sneaky little fur balls and the animal control people will be taking them from your house ; while you are are screaming and crying, don't take my babies!
I was looking around, do you also have dogs?
I am sorry, pet hoarder

No it isnt. You have to love cats to understand it.
I love cats and I would still hate to live in a place that's overrun with them. Once you have a certain number you basically turn into their butler.

For the record I'd hate to live with an entire pack of dogs as well. My fiancΓ©'s aunt (he lives on the same property but thankfully has his own living quarters) has taken to collecting both off the streets like stamps, the place is a chaotic fucking zoo and it's horrendous.

That's exactly what I mean, that's when you get into pet hoarding territory. The smell, the shit, noise, expense and basically a slave to a bunch of animals.

Last edited:
I love cats and I would still hate to live in a place that's overrun with them. Once you have a certain number you basically turn into their butler.

For the record I'd hate to live with an entire pack of dogs as well. My fiancΓ©'s aunt (he lives on the same property but thankfully has his own living quarters) has taken to collecting both off the streets like stamps, the place is a chaotic fucking zoo and it's horrendous.
Yea, another reason I love cats is that they are self sufficient and fast learners. And needless to say independent. I love all of them and they definitely have their own little personalities.

Yea, another reason I love cats is that they are self sufficient and fast learners. And needless to say independent. I love all of them and they definitely have their own little personalities.
You are right about own personalities, evil manifests itself in many forms, I was traumatized by a cat twice. He came up to me and rubbed himself on my leg and I gently pet him. That little bastard bit me: I know what the pet guide books says but I didn't have a bb gun handy and then months later I fell for it again. Have you ever been bit by a cat? So I tried plan B, like The Complete Guide To Cats: Suggests. Let's just say trying to bite a cat back that knows your pissed is not as easy as you might think.

Last edited:
Animals can talk. They say Mmmmrr and Rrrrrr and I am sure they can whisper a few words and I have heard my dog say okay sometimes too. Dogs wag their tail when they are happy. Dogs can spin around in circles when they want to go somewhere and be with you and are happy to be together. Dogs make sounds and bark and howl to make themselves heard. They sleep next to you to keep you warm and protect you and to let you know that they care. Cats purr when they are happy and comfortable to be with you. A dog will look at you for water or help. I'm sure that birds can understand things and can let you know when they are happy. They all just have their own way of talking because they don't have the same vocal cords like people do. So you just have to listen and you will be able to hear and feel the love that they have too. Amen.