• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lost the Magic (2C-B + MDMA?)

Ok I'm bumping this since I have 20mg very nice 2cb left over along with 320mg MDMA and at the same time ive lost magic and I read what Folley quoted, sounded nice. Anyone else here tried it? Because my real intention was to take it during the comedown but now I might just aswell put 10mg in my 200mg mdma and 10 in my girlfriends 120 instead of doing the 20 for myself at comedown, magicwise we've lost it, we did at same time and I would like to hear others 'brining' it back, just once with 10mg 2cb included in the first dose or if i should stick to just popping it at comedown?

Ok I'm bumping this since I have 20mg very nice 2cb left over along with 320mg MDMA and at the same time ive lost magic and I read what Folley quoted, sounded nice. Anyone else here tried it? Because my real intention was to take it during the comedown but now I might just aswell put 10mg in my 200mg mdma and 10 in my girlfriends 120 instead of doing the 20 for myself at comedown, magicwise we've lost it, we did at same time and I would like to hear others 'brining' it back, just once with 10mg 2cb included in the first dose or if i should stick to just popping it at comedown?
A 10 mg dose of 2C-B was ime perfect, 15 mg and your tripping. But at that dose it's gentle ime, and would/ could potentiate your experience. But the timing I have no clue before, durin or after the peak?

10mg with 200mg of MDMA should give intense experience, 15 - 20mg and it's very intense. Normal or high dose of MDMA plus dose of 2c-b I would consider waaaaay too low by itself gave me a really nice experience a few times I did it. If someone is not looking for flip combo but just to enhance MDMA a bit, than only a few mg should do it, like about 5mg of pure HCl with your normal dose of MDMA. Even those who are doing it as a flip combo should, at least first trying it, significantly cut their normal dose of either 2c-b or MDMA. And I suggest trying both, low dose 2c-b with normal dose of MDMA and normal dose of 2c-b and low dose of MDMA and slightly lowered dose of both. So from there one can go to further tailor it to their liking. And same for timing, some prefer one first, some second and some at the same time. I usually took them together or spaced no more than an hour or two but intenser come up than when spaced more isn't for everyone. Sometimes I would redose 2c-b. Have in mind that how you space your doses also changes how much of synergy and potentation there is. So while a few mg of 2c-b at the same time as MDMA, or even better adjusted for come-up, will do wonders, taking such a small dose after peak of MDMA would be a waste or maybe even not pleasant.

Since first time I took this combo I liked it much more than MDMA alone. I even liked it more than candy-flipping as I like LSD better without MDMA.

10mg with 200mg of MDMA should give intense experience, 15 - 20mg and it's very intense. Normal or high dose of MDMA plus dose of 2c-b I would consider waaaaay too low by itself gave me a really nice experience a few times I did it. If someone is not looking for flip combo but just to enhance MDMA a bit, than only a few mg should do it, like about 5mg of pure HCl with your normal dose of MDMA. Even those who are doing it as a flip combo should, at least first trying it, significantly cut their normal dose of either 2c-b or MDMA. And I suggest trying both, low dose 2c-b with normal dose of MDMA and normal dose of 2c-b and low dose of MDMA and slightly lowered dose of both. So from there one can go to further tailor it to their liking. And same for timing, some prefer one first, some second and some at the same time. I usually took them together or spaced no more than an hour or two but intenser come up than when spaced more isn't for everyone. Sometimes I would redose 2c-b. Have in mind that how you space your doses also changes how much of synergy and potentation there is. So while a few mg of 2c-b at the same time as MDMA, or even better adjusted for come-up, will do wonders, taking such a small dose after peak of MDMA would be a waste or maybe even not pleasant.

Since first time I took this combo I liked it much more than MDMA alone. I even liked it more than candy-flipping as I like LSD better without MDMA.
Can you expand on the difference in experience between taking 2cb before and taking it after the mdma?

Can someone define LOST THE MAGIC please? Does it mean you still feel it but it's not as good or does it not work at all?

Can someone define LOST THE MAGIC please? Does it mean you still feel it but it's not as good or does it not work at all?
It's a subjective experience that some people profess to have where after using MDMA once several or many times over some period of time, they no longer feel the " magical " feeling that they once got from MDMA.

This is not to say that they don't get subjective effects from using MDMA.

Some people profess that regardless of abstinence they never experience the "magical" ecstasy experience again.

I myself have never lost the magic.