• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Love at first sight

yeah i think i believe in love at first sight, though sometimes i feel a little jaded about it all.
im an eternal romantic, love is the BEST thing in the entire world, imo, even better than kittens.
and kittens rock!
there was one guy once, when i first met him and looked into his eyes, i sort of saw a bit of his soul, but the situation was screwed, and i doubt he felt the same so it mustnt of been love, because if it was he would have felt the same but i can never ask him that. well maybe in 20 years perhaps. oh i dont know. im a very confused young girl at the moment.
but i do believe in love at first sight, and im reallly happy for those of you who have experienced it.

Phobia*- go for it! don't be afraid, be brave cos you have the power of love to guide you :)
oh i feel like reading Kahlil Gibran now, he has said some really awesome stuff on the subject of love. oh yes this is what i believe.
love at first sight, its not the first sight of the person. love at first sight is the first sight of the other persons soul, in their eyes, their aura, SOMETHING. its not about physical appearance. its when two souls connect in an instant.
and heres a Kahlil Gibran quote to muse over:
"Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations"

I was completely sober when I met Xander, and so was he. I happened to know one of his roommates and decided to go visit, and long story short, we started dating a couple days later.

This is what I love at first sight: Tits, ass, and legs.

Ya thats love, lust is wanting to fuck the shit outa her =)

tits, ass, and legs? i guess im not a normal guy. I dont look at those first off. I actually notice the eyes and smile. If a girl can look at me with big puppy dog eyes and a huge smile all the time then she has me :)

Fish721 said:
^^ awww .. he's so cute

48965110_1043-med.JPG

No you both are Cute together.

I've experianced love at first sight, was acouple of years ago though but I'll tell the story briefly. My mates and I are walking into the woods to our toking spot, two of us stop of to take a slash 'ahem', the other guys that was slashing starts freaking out telling me that there two people in sitting under a tree beside him so we both totally freak and run to our groupies. One of our friends is our social master (greets strangers basically, great guy) he starts calling for them to come out... two girls come from under the tree (one being the L A F S) and walk over two us, to my surprise (after years of toking in the place without anyone else ever coming down) there smoking weed too!, so I ask the girls if they would come back and see us some time and they were like "yeah sure", two weeks later I'm going out with her 'sigh', best girlfriend .....EVER!

yea its great ... ive never been this in love before. im extremely happy, i just wish i could see her more often.

On a side note i post way too much in this thread lol.

It would be nice to see each other more ... but I have school and I live an hour away ... but soon it'll be summer!

I love Xander ...=D

Fish721 said:
It would be nice to see each other more ... but I have school and I live an hour away ... but soon it'll be summer!

I love Xander ...=D

At least your only an hour away. I have to drive 8 hours to see my GF:( . But it well worth it:D .