• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I'm from the UK but I have a kind of dumb question for people who smoke off of foil with plastic straws in the US.

Everytime I have seen a video of someone smoking, or a picture, news report etc. why is there a preference for using Plastic straws to inhale from foil? I don't get it, in the UK you roll up a bit of foil around a pen or something and the residue from your hit collects inside of the foil straw to the point where you take apart the staw and can get a good few hits out of the bits left over.

It just seemed kind of odd and wasteful to me. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Hey my fellow BL'ers how's life treating you? BTW Happy New Year to all and stay safe!!! Well I'm pretty much in the same boat (sinking) and using pretty much every day. I swear it doesn't even affect me anymore...no matter which kind I try I just don't feel it anymore. IDK if it's cause it's garbage or my body is so used to it that it's been to me a waste of money and life. I really have it in my mind to go to detox but I have a little part-time job that puts some dough in my pocket but there is no one to cover for me if i go away for a week or a month and i don't want to lose it... I help my sister who's also my boss(she owns a restaurant/bar cleaning business that she rn with her husband but he was ill for a long time and passed in Dec 2021 so it's just her and my brother and I. She cleans a bar by herself when we all used to do it together but the owner of tha bar just opened a new place and now my brother and I clean that one. It's only about an hour and a half to clean it but it's every day 365/year. Anyways I guess I could just reduce my use maybe a bag less a day til I'm booting just one every day and slowly graduate it little by little til I'm done. I know I can do it but there's the issue that my bro also is a daily user so I would have to seriously keep my distance (even though we work together, lol)... Have to try now in 2024... a new life, new outlook and hopes to stay clean and rebuild my life... Pray for me and I'll be praying for you that are in a similar situation...Take care and God Bless, RaZkaL

Looking for some info or opinions about this situation I'm in...been doing H around 34-35 yrs. started with sniffing only for the first 10 years then graduated to the needle since then...never had too much difficulty hitting a vein and actually feeling the stuff but recently within the last two years I've pretty much burned out the veins in my hands and a couple in my arms. My issue is my brother also uses but he always sniffs never shoots and right now I'm poking myself like 20 times to find a vein but can never hit a vein cause I can't seem to find any...I tie off which I never had to do until now but still my veins never pop up. I've read that it's cause I'm dehydrated and need to start pounding down water and have to take hot showers for my veins to show. Always end up missing and having a lump on my arm I try to stay away from my hands cause they're so callused. Meanwhile my brother just sniffs and he's always nodded off all the time like he has no probs getting high and I'm just sitting there frustrated as fuck poking myself and once in a blue moon I actually hit a vein and get it in but I don't feel anything at all. The stuff I'm getting I think is either total garbage or I'm just immune to it...Tried to sniff but as anyone who shoots knows once you pop you can't stop and go back to sniffing...What to do, just quit already? Seems like my only option cause I feel like I'm just wasting money cause I don't feel shit anyways....Any advice would be greatly appreciated.... Raz

Looking for some info or opinions about this situation I'm in...been doing H around 34-35 yrs. started with sniffing only for the first 10 years then graduated to the needle since then...never had too much difficulty hitting a vein and actually feeling the stuff but recently within the last two years I've pretty much burned out the veins in my hands and a couple in my arms. My issue is my brother also uses but he always sniffs never shoots and right now I'm poking myself like 20 times to find a vein but can never hit a vein cause I can't seem to find any...I tie off which I never had to do until now but still my veins never pop up. I've read that it's cause I'm dehydrated and need to start pounding down water and have to take hot showers for my veins to show. Always end up missing and having a lump on my arm I try to stay away from my hands cause they're so callused. Meanwhile my brother just sniffs and he's always nodded off all the time like he has no probs getting high and I'm just sitting there frustrated as fuck poking myself and once in a blue moon I actually hit a vein and get it in but I don't feel anything at all. The stuff I'm getting I think is either total garbage or I'm just immune to it...Tried to sniff but as anyone who shoots knows once you pop you can't stop and go back to sniffing...What to do, just quit already? Seems like my only option cause I feel like I'm just wasting money cause I don't feel shit anyways....Any advice would be greatly appreciated.... Raz
Idk, that's a big question... And probably hard to deal with, but just understand that I've been there and I know what it's like... So my advice comes from experience. But the answer is pretty obvious. You gotta do a different ROA and stick to it. I never enjoyed banging smack, it just never did the trick for me, but I would get just as high, if not better from sniffing. The only problem is that it might require more material. You need to give your veins time to heal, or they'll never recover. You definitely have to do something different, because going on the same road isn't gonna do you any favors or ever work out. Dehydration is a big piece... But your veins are probably just best up and tired. Needle use was definitely a ritualistic factor in my addiction... I'm not sure if you're going through that, but that compulsion could be driving you.

Try sniffing and stick to it, try smoking... I'm not sure if plugging is an option, but if it is, that'd be the next best thing.

And then of course, your other option is get clean... Or at the very least get on maintenance. You're lucky you've made it as long as you have being a regular heroin user, but who knows if you can continue that with the quality of dope these days. Methadone or Suboxone are both great options. Kratom or tianeptine can both be solid placeholders/alternatives as well.

Hey deficiT...Thanks for responding so quickly...as for maintenance I've been down all of them especially methadone which I've done a few times, subs I did not care for and especially the fact that it's worse to get off of than methadone. I'm just hopelessly addicted :cautious: and yes I'm stuck on the whole ritual thing with setting up my works and all that. It would be easier to kick if it's garbage which most of the time it is with this one supplier I deal with. He always comes with all these different stamps and they all seem to suck. But there's another one who I get half packs from...that's 50 bags where I'm from and right now he has "Frank Lucas" bags and they're pretty good...it's 2:30 am and I'm wide awake. I was in bed earlier and slept maybe two hours but I woke up and couldn't for the life of me fall back asleep so I just get up and attempt to do a bag and actually hit on the first try...get lucky sometimes. I try sniffing sometimes but I just don't like to do that cause I love the needle too much. Have a neighbor who gets fent stopped by earlier and he smokes it off a piece of foil. Tried it that way but I don't know if I actually felt it...maybe I didn't do enough. Anyways I've heard of Kratom but what is tianeptine? I'm really considering just stopping already; it's been long enough and I'm not getting any younger at 55...using since 18. Gotten clean a couple times, once in county jail and the only reason I kicked pretty easily in there was a friend told me to tell them I was an alcoholic so they would give me librium so I did that...was a zombie for a few days but it actually helped. Maybe I should try to get a hold of some somehow. Well that's about it thanks for the info and I'll keep you informed as to what happens...RaZ

Hey deficiT...Thanks for responding so quickly...as for maintenance I've been down all of them especially methadone which I've done a few times, subs I did not care for and especially the fact that it's worse to get off of than methadone. I'm just hopelessly addicted :cautious: and yes I'm stuck on the whole ritual thing with setting up my works and all that. It would be easier to kick if it's garbage which most of the time it is with this one supplier I deal with. He always comes with all these different stamps and they all seem to suck. But there's another one who I get half packs from...that's 50 bags where I'm from and right now he has "Frank Lucas" bags and they're pretty good...it's 2:30 am and I'm wide awake. I was in bed earlier and slept maybe two hours but I woke up and couldn't for the life of me fall back asleep so I just get up and attempt to do a bag and actually hit on the first try...get lucky sometimes. I try sniffing sometimes but I just don't like to do that cause I love the needle too much. Have a neighbor who gets fent stopped by earlier and he smokes it off a piece of foil. Tried it that way but I don't know if I actually felt it...maybe I didn't do enough. Anyways I've heard of Kratom but what is tianeptine? I'm really considering just stopping already; it's been long enough and I'm not getting any younger at 55...using since 18. Gotten clean a couple times, once in county jail and the only reason I kicked pretty easily in there was a friend told me to tell them I was an alcoholic so they would give me librium so I did that...was a zombie for a few days but it actually helped. Maybe I should try to get a hold of some somehow. Well that's about it thanks for the info and I'll keep you informed as to what happens...RaZ
You could boof it - not even trying to be funny. It would eliminate the use of the needle while still maintaining the use of a syringe, so you wouldn't have to worry about the vasculature loss.

The biggest thing to be mindful of is that it can take a few minutes to hit you IntraRectal - longer than IV but shorter than snorting IIRC. Might be a successful harm reduction strategy. Just be careful to use test shots while you get a sense of potency of new batches.

I know the park you are playing in and the rides there are not fun. Big guessing game. They don’t know what’s in their shit down there. Little kids getting handed packs at 8am who have no idea. I trust none of them. Bad part for me was receiving a bundle that was half and half. First 5.. no problem and weak. Od on the sixth…. Brutal. That was a while back. And my brief relapses completely sent my methadone maintenance for a ride. Still not right.
Stay safe amigo!

There's some people who with the right filters (SteriFilts, which were invented to shoot pills, which comes with injection kits at exchanges) does the trick for all kinds of morphine Kadians, Avinzas, M-Eslons which are beads in a gelcap, can be put in a mortar and pestle and you crush those beads and they turn into a cocaine-like powder) who know how to enjoy morphine IV. MS IR's have to be filtered extremely well, they have a lot of shit in them. If you are from the polite (goddamn any of you who keep saying this, we're just normal people, unlike a lot of places in the US lol) north, Statex named Morphine IR's are just like Dilaudid (brand name) with only 2 harmless easy to filter away fillers. I don't know if Statex is available anywhere else, but they got 25mg IR and 50mg IR. The 50mg IR Statex would change your opinion of morphine if IV'd.

If you want to get high with those which are beads in a gelcap without shooting up, just crush the powder put in a drink, or scraped back into the empty gelcap. Surely 200mg of IR morphine will hit you like a brick even orally, it's very different when eating large IR doses as compared to an equivalent XR dose. Also, some generic ms-contin like pills actually don't gel like the brand-name. But yeah, saline will do the trick.
I know when I had just a medium tolerance, eating a 200mg generic ms-contin red rectangles of awesomeness, they would be amazing as a background opiate while I was eating a little oxycodone IR (20mg). Any more and I would have played with fire, then.

Also, never snort morphine, it's got even less bioavailability that way than orally. I think they were shooting you with 15-20mg of morphine, I don't know why you were there, which is the standard dose if someone is at the hospital for a few days needing IV morphine/hydromorph/demerol/pentazocine (the last 2, they use mostly with people allergic to morphine, although I find 200mg of Demerol IV'd is heavenly, same with Pentazocine (Talwin). If from the US and you ever, in the unlikely, find yourself some Talwin pills, do not shoot up, the american Talwins have naloxone in them, because of how much better it is IV'd than eating the 50mg pill or 2. Morphine in the correct dose for you, which you seemingly never had is better than hydromorphone (which is opi-crack that led me to the ORT-wagon), because it works 4-6 hours of solid nodding. Hydromorphone is all rush (which is amazing, out of this world, amongst the best thing in the world, I wish we Oxymorphone marketed here, we only can have them through a compounding pharmacy, and they're going to make you Opana XR/SR/XL whatever the long duration ones are, but if I could get my hands on just a single 10mg IR oxymorphone, I'm sure I would love it, rush is apparently like hydromorph and stronger than heroin when IV'd and lasts 4 hours at least too. With hydromorph, it's rush, then 20-30 minutes of feeling okay, then you fiend for another hit. Making larger hits does not change anything, the most hydromorph I shot at once was 14mg and it didn't have a better rush than 8mg and didn't last longer than 20 minutes also.

That's why I wish our goddamn HydromorphContins 30mg (highest dosage) would not be so expensive, insurance or street, because, when I was a chipper and the guy didn't have oxy in any form, I took some of whatever he had, and then there was no SteriFilts, only microns and they cost a lot (bulk buying obligation most of the time, Sterifilt is marginally not as good), so I just ate 2x30mg HM Contins.

Holy shit is continuous hydromorphone amazing, they're 12 hour deals, and, yeah, I laugh at the 3mg, 4.5mg, 6mg, 9mg, and even the 12mg (unless one has many), anything under 12mg and people expect you to feel some pain relief only even from a 6mg hydromorphcontin is out of their minds). I never saw those lower than 6mg but those dosages must be reserved for kids with cancer. Anyway, you tell the average canadian junky that you ATE a hydromorphcontin, you committed sacrilege, that's like 6.5 rushes in there! (in a 30mg one, same principle as the Kadians, m-eslons etc.) This female cousin of mine who lives way south in Ontario since 5-6 years, has obtained 10mg Opanas IR, likely brought in to Windsor from Detroit, she's got fibromyalgia with a script for methadone pills for pain (2x10mg a day) but sometimes that's not enough. She said she wished she had dilaudid because she wanted to put in IR morphine powder with hydromorph and oxymorph in the same rig. She did it with 150mg morphine and 2 opana IR's and said it was like being "reborn", where tolerance withdrawal didn't exist anymore.

That's why I find doctors, like my GP, who believe and put to practice opiate rotation is doing the smart thing. Said cousin before methadone was switching from 4 different kind of opiates depending on the month, oxycontin 40's, Dilaudid 8mg, Demerol 50mg and Kadian 130mg, rotating and she never shot up then. She has problems doing it to herself these days so much her rheumatoid arthritis + arthrosis in multiple joints of the body + the fibromyalgia. But she got tired of it, she wanted something that worked all day and not have to think about it, she's also got to take cholesterol pills, Lyrica, amytriptyline, nortryptiline, 81mg aspirin, you get the picture.
Im in canada part of a test program to give people a safe supply. I get 800mg kadian to take in front of pharmacist and then 35 8mg delaudid. They do nothing for me. I can set up 4 rigs with 5 in each and back to back them and I cant get shit off of it. Dr said for liquid delaudid I would have to pay for it because its not covered by the gov. So I might do that. Ive been saving them up to try and lower my tolerance so I can actually get high. Will prob drop down on the Chadian as well.Would be nice to get medical heroin but I think that is only available in BC. Crazy how this government cant get anything right. They shouldn't just be handing this shit out some kind of participation in programming should be part of it. Anyway its kept me off fetty so it very well may have saved my life. I was a binge user because of where I live and finances so thats the most dangerous way to use. I dropped a handful of times and lucky to be here. I just snorted 12 generic 8mg don't feel a thing was prob a waste.I wish there was still heroin in canada all you can get is fetty. People don't even want these pills cant even give them away.