• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Make an avatar of yourself! (EADD version)

i haven't had any other emails or related spam because of it. gmail is so fucking ace at spamblocking. :)

as pointed out by Edde, by default the filename of these images contains your email address. you might want to rename them before uploading them. :)

LOL - that is fucking uncanny!! =D

avviebp2.jpg

haha, that is pretty good!

but it's been a long time since you had that much hair, hehe. :p

Says fuckin you! I've got a ridiculous amount of hair for our family!

Made one, but still haven't received it. Wasn't that great really. Had nice breasts though.

OK, so nobody on this forum knows what I look like so someone who has seen a lot of my posts try and draw me how you think I would look (If you put me dribbling in a wheelchair trying to find the nearest window to lick I will not be happy! I will laugh though!)

OK, so nobody on this forum knows what I look like so someone who has seen a lot of my posts try and draw me how you think I would look (If you put me dribbling in a wheelchair trying to find the nearest window to lick I will not be happy! I will laugh though!)

wahslabxr8.jpg

wahslabavatarop2.jpg

digitalcocaine@hotmail.co.uk_6a79504e.jpg

Jesus, apart from my hair being a little bit shorter, it's even got my blank facial expression. I actually caught myself smoking like that in my garden the other day. Embarrassment.