• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

💥 Contest 💥 March Madness 2024

Thanks for the invite, I appreciated it Mal. Been struggling to keep up with life so opted out at work and have to opt out here. I appreciate the thought and maybe I can squeeze in a Madness year next year.

Thanks for the invite, I appreciated it Mal. Been struggling to keep up with life so opted out at work and have to opt out here. I appreciate the thought and maybe I can squeeze in a Madness year next year.

no worries man, hope life slows down a bit <3

You see a pattern right? Clearly the end of winter fucking sucks, and I don't care who challenges that. I know enough about patterns to know it's at least somewhat correlated w bad moods.

May we all pop off in due time

@BK38 for visibility, because we're in this together. BK, you watch college USA basketball?

I dropped out but it said it may take 45 days to close my account, lol. I don't know if my team is still in the bracket. L'jimmyous was my name. Let me know if I need to log on to remove it if It's still there

Lol, shit. I don't know if I can stop it from cancelling my account. Guess I'll figure it out

You see a pattern right? Clearly the end of winter fucking sucks, and I don't care who challenges that. I know enough about patterns to know it's at least somewhat correlated w bad moods.

May we all pop off in due time

@BK38 for visibility, because we're in this together. BK, you watch college USA basketball?
Thanks man, but no, I don't really follow sports at all besides the soccer or rugby world cup from time to time. Appreciate the inclusion though.

Rugby is intense I saw biggest hits on YouTube idk how they get back up

I dropped out but it said it may take 45 days to close my account, lol. I don't know if my team is still in the bracket. L'jimmyous was my name. Let me know if I need to log on to remove it if It's still there

why did you drop out

Just don't care about basketball. I'll probably still do it tho. I think it said 45 days to delete my account so it happens after March Madness ends, so I may as well play

Los Gauchos of UC santa barbara.
Don't think they make it.
All my bets are on UConn to win it.

Alright guess I gotta actually figure out how it works because I guess OSU still has a chance

The Buckeyes have fought their way back to just outside of the bubble. They’re not on it right now but they still have a shot to get there. Because of their winning streak, they will be the 10-seed in the Big Ten Tournament. They get to take on 7th-seeded Iowa on Thursday in their matchup on Friday. If they win that game, they will play two-seed Illinois on Friday
Beating Iowa and then beating Illinois should be enough to put the Buckeyes in depending on what happens with other teams on the bubble. It gets them onto the bubble at the very least. If they want to make sure there’s no doubt, they can win on Saturday and make the Big Ten Tournament finals. Doing that ensures they make the Big Dance.

Both Iowa and Illinois beat the Buckeyes earlier in the year. That was also when the Buckeyes still had Holtmann coaching the team. This is a much different team with much different energy. They are the hottest team coming into the Big Ten Tournament. In fact, Iowa is just 2-2 in their last four games heading into their matchup with the Bucks. They’re on the bubble too.

Ohio State just needs to play with the effort that they have played with over the past month. If they can do that, they have a great shot to beat Iowa and move on to take on the Illini. They just have to take it one game at a time.

Electrum is massaging feet and giving hot stock picks in the locker room, encouraging moving picks, shooting the boys w test

OSU has as much chance this year as I have a chance of marrying timothee chalamet and getting rank 1 in marvel snap

Electrum can you cook up a mean fresh, cold, Ph and iron level perfect water? For the boys?

@ions for visibility on your reply