• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Comedown, are mine normal?

Zephir

Greenlighter
I'll try too stop this becoming long-winded, I just want your opinions and comments on your own experiences of the comedowm experienced with MDMA.

When I roll I normally have around 150-250mg for the whole night, I am 5'10" and 65kg. Ive never had a mad night whilst the effects are still there (taken it 6 times in total), however if I roll at a club around 11:30pm it will last until 4-5am. This is where im asking for opinions, around this time I am hit hard with a skyrocketing heart rate, I become very very tired and I begin too shake (even when warm and in bed).

This normally lasts for 30 minutes too an hour and I have had dry-heaving the last two times, but I have never ever had any comedowm last longer than this, no depression lasting past that hour and no effects in the next couple of days.

Is this normal? My friends complain of it lasting days but it being a background feeling, where as mine is straight after and very very intense but with no long term I'll affects.

Thankyou for your input!

Dude I have had a couple terrible comedowns worse than that. Once took some pills early in the night, got the dumb stare and sat wiggin in a corner for hours, then on the come down around 3AM my friends were still on so I got some red pills from a shady dude and was up the rest of the day, heart racing, and seeing ravelights when I tried to sleep. There are lots of different pills, intakes, and we all have different bodies (so different re-actions).

Sure yours sounds normal enough within the total context of experiences.

Sure yours sounds normal enough within the total context of experiences.

Thanks for the reply, if it makes a difference ive never done pills and its all powder that ive tested and its been very pure.

Was just curious as I have no effects lasting longer than that hour and was wondering if anyone was similar, may be lucky thinking about it!

Try eating something light after you come done might help avoid the dry heaves. Other than that sounds like pretty smooth sailing.
I'm not sure what your breaks between rolling have been but try to keep 1-3 months minimum
That way bad comedown won't really become a problem.

I found the first few times I used it, I could avoid the comedown, but the more I used the worse/longer they were. Maybe something to do with kindling, or constantly battering your dopamine factory.

How often do you take MDMA? What you describe is not normal in my experience.

Last edited:
Well, clearly ur body is telling u its not liking this. So I would think twice when taking mdma again if i were u.

sounds perfectly normal to me. my own comedowns are similar with exhaustion, stomach discomfort (though only some reflux and/or a little cramping, both of which are easily fixed by eating some bread) and feeling incredibly cold for a while (even in a warm room under a thick blanket). tachycardia is normal too, it's just the same when i'm rolling but i don't start to notice until i come down.
actually, besides the cold, i don't find it very unpleasant; and typically i also feel perfectly normal on the following days.

When I come down off m im still feelin good im still high like above sober im just gettin closer to being sober, ye sometimes you feel a bit nauseous but thats cuz ur dehydrated or hungry or your energy isnt flowing right. Drugs rly mess with your emotional energy, meditating can rly help when your coming down to work those emotional knots outta your system.n get your chakras aligned again!

Thanks for the replies, in reference to how often I roll it varies, mostly it's rare so every 3 months or so; however after breaking up with a long term girlfriend I probably went a bit mad in summer and rolled on 5 occasions in just over a month (2 days being continuous at a festival). Giving myself a big wait before the next time just too make sure everythings back too normal (but as I said never have I had any effects longer than the hour or two)

^ Try just taking some 5-htp on the comedown and the day after. Also, take a nice 6-12month break from rolling since you had your summer splurge.

OP think twice,and in my opinion don't take again...I took 10mg mdma (first time)while I was drinking whine and I had tingling hands 3 days and a sensation of light hands...at 4th day anxiety phobia panic attack starts(maybe 90 % because I scared of searching internet about heart attacks from serotonin syndrome)...now after 18 days tingling almost disappear.I have little anxiety because I read every day about serotonin.I have some problems with sleep...in past 6 days I wake up 2 hours earlier before my work and can't sleep until I go to work...general if I was taken more maybe I would have more problems(god help me because I had the 2nd dose in my mouth and I throw it)don't know why but ty God.

Sorry for english

1 questions guys:
*Is my comedown normal?what do you believe?

^ Try just taking some 5-htp on the comedown and the day after. Also, take a nice 6-12month break from rolling since you had your summer splurge.

why take 5-htp, when you feel fine the next day?

FuckWithRaw said:
^ with the dose you took 10mg those effects are surely not from mdma
agreed.

^ You don't have to if you feel fine!

I usually do because it comforting to think I'm "repleting" my serotonin levels.

Ive never felt anything after the rough hour or so, just finding ways too make those hours a bit more cope able! Thankyou for all your inputs people you've helped a lot

It really depends on hiw you start your day. If you wake up and tell yourself you feel like shit and dont wanna get outta bed then thats not a very good start, just dont let it get to you. Get up eat some breakfast drink some water and Go Outside! Sunlight is the most amazing thing it gives you so much energy. But sometimes yes its easy to fall into the "I dont wanna do anything today im gonna sit on the couch and rest all day" attitude but really itll only keep you down.

I don't know why people swear by letter k for the comedown. Made me too dizzy for comfort almost like taking way too much kratom. 4 or 5 Coronas plus caloric intake help plus tons of water the day before and during.