• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Dosage + Redose Help

mangobunni

Greenlighter
It’s been about 7-8 years since I’ve last taken MDMA and I’m unsure on how to dose.

Female | 5’7” | 235lbs

I have a total of 160mg crystal MDMA, reagent & fentanyl tested. Will not eat at least 4 hours before dropping.

Little bit of background — I used to take MDMA pretty consistently when I’d go to festivals. I’ve done it at least 10 times. To my knowledge it was somewhere between 90-100mg/dose and I always had a really nice, clean & euphoric roll. I don’t recall ever having a really intense or overwhelming experience — just pure bliss and minimal comeup anxiety, never any nausea or anything. But then again, it was so long ago that it’s hard to remember if I even had any challenging experiences.

At that time, I was probably ~150-160lbs. At 1.5mg/kg, the dosing makes sense.

But the math doesn’t really make sense to me now. Should I really be dropping 160mg at once? It just seems kind of…high. I definitely want a full roll and I don’t want to feel underwhelmed, but I also don’t want to overdo it.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

My thought was to do an initial 120mg drop, and only take that extra 40mg if I’m not where I want to be (at 60 min) OR if I want to extend the roll (at 90-120min).
There’s a lot of thought going into this because I’m older and I want to be as safe as possible. Thank you for reading, much appreciated.

TLDR: Female, 235 lbs, unsure of how to dose MDMA. Have a total of 160mg crystal. Last time I dropped was 7-8 years ago and was 80lbs lighter in weight. Need recommendations.

I recommend following the rollsafe.org guidelines which have been recently updated. For you, that would be 120 mg. If you wish to redose, it would be another 60 mg within 90 minutes of the first dose. The redose will likely not increase the intensity of the roll, but will extend it slightly. Many people choose not to redose at all.

Having done both, I usually do not redose and have an amazing time.

Welcome back. Enjoy.

I recommend following the rollsafe.org guidelines which have been recently updated. For you, that would be 120 mg. If you wish to redose, it would be another 60 mg within 90 minutes of the first dose. The redose will likely not increase the intensity of the roll, but will extend it slightly. Many people choose not to redose at all.

Having done both, I usually do not redose and have an amazing time.

Welcome back. Enjoy.
Thank you!

It’s been about 7-8 years since I’ve last taken MDMA and I’m unsure on how to dose.

Female | 5’7” | 235lbs

I have a total of 160mg crystal MDMA, reagent & fentanyl tested. Will not eat at least 4 hours before dropping.

Little bit of background — I used to take MDMA pretty consistently when I’d go to festivals. I’ve done it at least 10 times. To my knowledge it was somewhere between 90-100mg/dose and I always had a really nice, clean & euphoric roll. I don’t recall ever having a really intense or overwhelming experience — just pure bliss and minimal comeup anxiety, never any nausea or anything. But then again, it was so long ago that it’s hard to remember if I even had any challenging experiences.

At that time, I was probably ~150-160lbs. At 1.5mg/kg, the dosing makes sense.

But the math doesn’t really make sense to me now. Should I really be dropping 160mg at once? It just seems kind of…high. I definitely want a full roll and I don’t want to feel underwhelmed, but I also don’t want to overdo it.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

My thought was to do an initial 120mg drop, and only take that extra 40mg if I’m not where I want to be (at 60 min) OR if I want to extend the roll (at 90-120min).
There’s a lot of thought going into this because I’m older and I want to be as safe as possible. Thank you for reading, much appreciated.

TLDR: Female, 235 lbs, unsure of how to dose MDMA. Have a total of 160mg crystal. Last time I dropped was 7-8 years ago and was 80lbs lighter in weight. Need recommendations.
If you take more than 12 mg of MDMA it will fry your serotonin receptors. Even just 1 mg of mdma will have you rolling 5 mg was pretty strong someone added a zero on to the 6 to 12 mg of mdma dosage on the rhodium mirror. Sometimes ecstasy tablets didn’t even contain 1 mg of mdma. Which could mean they were fake but other stimulants exist or fake pills.

I didn’t actually make the drugs this way but I made this a long time ago (it can’t be removed because it’s what the entire internet goes through) not in the pharmaceutical industry. This was also to help like some economy exist through chemicals being purchased and used and someone like wanted drugs to be bad for everyone, like physically bad or carcinogenic not saying certain things used are carcinogens but sometimes they are used any ways.

It was also so that you all could be at home chemists the way it’s depicted in the other pharma industry and with all these heating things up and letting them boil and using flammable stuff. The narc use to make the drug companies or branded bottles list the synthesis on the bottle. So we put the hardest one on there.

All drugs can be synthesized from pure carbon atoms and pure elements on the periodic table.

It’s educational, this stuff they supposedly do at universities.

Last edited:
If you take more than 12 mg of MDMA it will fry your serotonin receptors. Even just 1 mg of mdma will have you rolling 5 mg was pretty strong someone added a zero on to the 6 to 12 mg of mdma dosage on the rhodium mirror
all of this is incorrect, rolling on 1mg mdma? No chance, if only.

I don't need to do that to know that 1mg mdma will not produce a roll, or that 12mg will not fry serotonon receptors, cheers though and enjoy your day

@mangobunni what dose did you go for in the end? How was it?
5 mg (it was already like a basketball was in my stomach rolling just like spinning one between a finger on both sides of the ball).

I regretted not taking 2 mg or 3 mg from the start because I took more after I thought about it. But I knew that 10 mg would be like much much better but possibly too much. Underdosing drugs sucked because when you take more the half life would be off by however much time you waited. Vitamins kind of help with large ecstasy dose brain damage but growth hormone will heal it all up. And made us feel 16 again.

I kept thinking maybe I was wrong but like shrooms didn’t have much psilocybin in them, I still don’t get why shrooms and mescaline had higher doses or well shrooms anyways. We usually ate 2 to 4 grams. 1 gram you’ll probably just giggle.

I made it from scratch in 2010, because I wasn’t sure what mdma was anymore. Sometimes just sugar or candy made us happy so yeah ecstasy could or may not be in the party punch, not sure it takes about an hour to kick in and well shit all these horny women make us feel good anyways thinking we’re all gonna whip our cocks out for them and start dancing around. It felt good being rubbed and praised so we weren’t sure but if there’s drugs in there someone’s gonna try shutting this party down so it’s best we keep it going for as long as possible meaning years, and that’s how wood stock happened after. This is back when no one necessarily wore clothes all the time or at all. But there was sheets and blankets.

I took just 1 mg because I was making benzodiazepines and staring at molecules and then I wondered why take more if Xanax works at 1 mg but I knew I took super big doses of meth ( like 100 mg line up the nostrils) I was like remembering mdma being painful after it wore off and being in dull or angry mood, or emotionless where I had to use drugs to feel any type of happy or sad. Like I ended up wanting Vicodin instead of more ecstasy and I liked Vicodin because I could still like being on my feet or else I’d take oxy for the migraines.

With methamphetamine it’s 200 mg max or you will fry your dopamine receptors, dopamine is a rush you get when you complete a project or task depending on how elaborate or hard it is. Sometimes it doesn’t work but it makes you want to cling on to things you build or make unless you design them for being sold, they liked buying our personal items we made for ourselves as designers. Sometimes they found illegal stuff like snuff gear (stuff for snorting drugs, or pill crushers or cigarillo splitters and they ended up being manufactured and sold, they were all impressed with water bongs made out of marker tubes and pop bottles with tin foil bowls, and then this whole weed thing takes place, this is why we just put tin foil in the bottle opening of a water bottle and poked a hole in the side, and another as a shotgun
Inhale hole).

If you take more than 12 mg of MDMA it will fry your serotonin receptors. Even just 1 mg of mdma will have you rolling 5 mg was pretty strong someone added a zero on to the 6 to 12 mg of mdma dosage on the rhodium mirror. Sometimes ecstasy tablets didn’t even contain 1 mg of mdma. Which could mean they were fake but other stimulants exist or fake pills.

I didn’t actually make the drugs this way but I made this a long time ago (it can’t be removed because it’s what the entire internet goes through) not in the pharmaceutical industry. This was also to help like some economy exist through chemicals being purchased and used and someone like wanted drugs to be bad for everyone, like physically bad or carcinogenic not saying certain things used are carcinogens but sometimes they are used any ways.

It was also so that you all could be at home chemists the way it’s depicted in the other pharma industry and with all these heating things up and letting them boil and using flammable stuff. The narc use to make the drug companies or branded bottles list the synthesis on the bottle. So we put the hardest one on there.

All drugs can be synthesized from pure carbon atoms and pure elements on the periodic table.

It’s educational, this stuff they supposedly do at universities.
Complete bollocks

5 mg (it was already like a basketball was in my stomach rolling just like spinning one between a finger on both sides of the ball).

I regretted not taking 2 mg or 3 mg from the start because I took more after I thought about it. But I knew that 10 mg would be like much much better but possibly too much. Underdosing drugs sucked because when you take more the half life would be off by however much time you waited. Vitamins kind of help with large ecstasy dose brain damage but growth hormone will heal it all up. And made us feel 16 again.

I kept thinking maybe I was wrong but like shrooms didn’t have much psilocybin in them, I still don’t get why shrooms and mescaline had higher doses or well shrooms anyways. We usually ate 2 to 4 grams. 1 gram you’ll probably just giggle.

I made it from scratch in 2010, because I wasn’t sure what mdma was anymore. Sometimes just sugar or candy made us happy so yeah ecstasy could or may not be in the party punch, not sure it takes about an hour to kick in and well shit all these horny women make us feel good anyways thinking we’re all gonna whip our cocks out for them and start dancing around. It felt good being rubbed and praised so we weren’t sure but if there’s drugs in there someone’s gonna try shutting this party down so it’s best we keep it going for as long as possible meaning years, and that’s how wood stock happened after. This is back when no one necessarily wore clothes all the time or at all. But there was sheets and blankets.

I took just 1 mg because I was making benzodiazepines and staring at molecules and then I wondered why take more if Xanax works at 1 mg but I knew I took super big doses of meth ( like 100 mg line up the nostrils) I was like remembering mdma being painful after it wore off and being in dull or angry mood, or emotionless where I had to use drugs to feel any type of happy or sad. Like I ended up wanting Vicodin instead of more ecstasy and I liked Vicodin because I could still like being on my feet or else I’d take oxy for the migraines.

With methamphetamine it’s 200 mg max or you will fry your dopamine receptors, dopamine is a rush you get when you complete a project or task depending on how elaborate or hard it is. Sometimes it doesn’t work but it makes you want to cling on to things you build or make unless you design them for being sold, they liked buying our personal items we made for ourselves as designers. Sometimes they found illegal stuff like snuff gear (stuff for snorting drugs, or pill crushers or cigarillo splitters and they ended up being manufactured and sold, they were all impressed with water bongs made out of marker tubes and pop bottles with tin foil bowls, and then this whole weed thing takes place, this is why we just put tin foil in the bottle opening of a water bottle and poked a hole in the side, and another as a shotgun
Inhale hole).
Why are you spouting all this misinformation

That's amazing that you held on to MDMA for 5 months.
Haha impressive I know! It’s been so long that I’m okay with waiting a little longer to have the perfect re-introduction. Will check back in once it’s gone!