Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + Peptide PT-141?

indigoaura

Bluelighter
So...

I was reading about PT-141 aka Bremelatonide. Sounds like a good time. Has anyone tried mixing this with MDMA? Theoretically, would it be safe? I have only cursory knowledge of peptides. From what I have read so far, it seems like PT-141 may increase dopamine levels in addition to the hormonal effects. It also stimulates mPOA brain terminals. Just curious if anyone here has played with this or could speculate on the safety of mixing the two.

no problems mixing them

I have never got anything from PT-141 but im not sure I have injected enough

Some people say it puts libido through the roof. I wish
Thanks for replying. Have you tried mixing the two?

I think a lot of supplements like this only help specific sub-populations who had a deficit to begin with. So, if PT-141 fixes your personal deficit of dopamine or whatever, then it works for you. But, if your libido issues are due to something else, it is not going to help. Same with Ashwagandha and a lot of similar products.

Thanks for replying. Have you tried mixing the two?

I think a lot of supplements like this only help specific sub-populations who had a deficit to begin with. So, if PT-141 fixes your personal deficit of dopamine or whatever, then it works for you. But, if your libido issues are due to something else, it is not going to help. Same with Ashwagandha and a lot of similar products.

Hi, yes I think you are right.

The PT-141 flushed me a bit that's it.

Yes I have mixed it with ecstasy, ghb, coke and alcohol.