• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mental problems from Ketamine

There is absolutely no way to know. I also suspect that this was a very traumatic experience for you and is causing flashbacks. The whole definition of flashbacks was originally coined to describe flashing back to traumatic experiences, period, not just drug experiences.

So, the good news, and not the minimizing of it, is that "it's all in your head". Well, not all of it maybe, but a lot of it might be psychological at this point. Again, I'm not minimizing "psychological". People in Haiti have hexes put on them and they go off and die. It's psychological, but they're still dead. Psychological is powerful and real. However, it also means that if you work hard, with your therapist and without, you have the tools to come back from it to a huge degree.
I even had the feeling of it crawling over my skin and face and shaved my head. Is it literally possible for that to happen or is it all in my head? I literally felt like it was crawling all over me.

Tbh it's pure speculation what it could have been. There are so many compounds out there. Coulda had a coctail of shit.

That wasnt Ketamine and oral Ketamine works very differently than what you explained.

Imo kinda sounds like you had a large oral dose of high quality meth or some sort of amphetamine. That mightve manifested into some psychosis symptoms. It's possible.

Tbh it's pure speculation what it could have been. There are so many compounds out there. Coulda had a coctail of shit.

That wasnt Ketamine and oral Ketamine works very differently than what you explained.

Imo kinda sounds like you had a large oral dose of high quality meth or some sort of amphetamine. That mightve manifested into some psychosis symptoms. It's possible.
yeah but, i definitely think there was a dissociative mixed with it, I was zoning out very badly and had that weird type of dissociative feeling. shit was terrible. Also prob had meth mixed with it too.

yeah but, i definitely think there was a dissociative mixed with it, I was zoning out very badly and had that weird type of dissociative feeling. shit was terrible. Also prob had meth mixed with it too.
Shit there's no telling tbh. GHB could also cause that ime. There's so many drugs and drug cocktails out there who knows.