• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread VIII: Hnnnng!

Agreed, but do you really think that is currently a viable option? It's going to take a long time before a stance like that can be taken without losing power.

That's what I mean about having the balls to do it. Some government at some point will have to. In the meantime I know I'm being idealistic. But aren't politicians supposed to have ideals they work towards too? They don't but they should.

Why does mephedrone have to banned again?

Was society falling apart?

The world still looks the same to me as it did a few years ago.

Seen a few kids with mad big eyes at 1am, but at least they aren't pissed and bumping into my kebab.

Too many people here seem to have fallen for what They want you to think.

That's what I mean about having the balls to do it. Some government at some point will have to. In the meantime I know I'm being idealistic. But aren't politicians supposed to have ideals they work towards too? They don't but they should.

Well I think we are getting there. Everything that has happened recently regarding Meph has started to bring some of the problems with prohibition out into the open. And we all know that these RCs are gonna keep on coming and each time there will be more people questioning the general policy of drug prohibition. Remember, the law is slow.

But so are people, we'll never get there so long as the media can say whatever bullshit they want

But so are people, we'll never get there so long as the media can say whatever bullshit they want

The media as we know it is dying, this sensationalism isn't an escalation of media control, it's a final cry of desperation. What is really going to shape public opinion is the new democratic forum, the blessed internet. I don't think that the papers, the tabloids and the TV stations are going to have nearly as much influence as they do now in 10 years.