Mephedrone survey

ISCD

Bluelighter
I’m a researcher working for David Nutt, Professor of Neuropsychopharmacology at Imperial College London and Head of the Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs (ISCD, www.drugscience.org.uk). We are currently looking for people who have taken mephedrone before to complete a web-based survey on mephedrone use. The aim of the survey is to gather information on a number of different social, biological and medical issues related to mephedrone use. Results will be tabulated and used to inform future studies. The survey is entirely anonymous and results are securely stored. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete. We hope you can help us with this project. Thank you for your time.

LINK REMOVED - SURVEY HAS CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to suggest that when you have fixed answer multiple choice questions, you leave a comment box at the end of the section or have a 'neither' or 'none' choice.

Really good survey, questions and answers all astonishingly relevant and not at all patronizing. Thumbs up.

Second the comment about the multiple choice 1st/2nd/3rd answers, although for the potential benefits question I put about 5 drugs as 13th and ended up writing an extensive diatribe in the comments box.

Is there an easy way to save your answers (besides view source and exporting the HTML)? I see you can view/print them but I think it'd be interesting if people posted them here.

Could you please provide name and/or your contact adress/email? Thank You!

Completed, hopefully this helps although I did get a bit lazy when it came to those ranking lists.

Done, seemed good enough, aye.

Might be a bastard having to trail through so many comments from people though.

Thanks for creating a reasonable non-judgemental truly objective survey to figure out the reality of the situation.

I'll be sending over as many meph users as I can to complete this survey.

Pointless though init?

Well maybe not completely pointless, but in terms of drug laws...

No amount of research is gonna change the mindset of alcohol & tobacco = woooo, other drugs = boooo

No amount of research is gonna change the mindset of alcohol & tobacco = woooo, other drugs = boooo

The more the better though surely...

Doing that survey took longer than 20mins but actually put me in a pretty reflective mood, it was kind of helpful for my own selfish reasons in a way.