• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Effects Chest Pressure

Seanypoo

Greenlighter
Anyone Ever Felt Chest Pressure After Smoking A Couple Tokes Of Meth? Don’t Think It’s Paranoia Because I Don’t Feel High Yet.

All the time, it's a vasoconstrictor, everything titans, because all of your veins, arteries and capillaries are constricting.

Anyone Ever Felt Chest Pressure After Smoking A Couple Tokes Of Meth? Don’t Think It’s Paranoia Because I Don’t Feel High Yet.
Next time take less, if you have blood pressure medication or any vasodialating, vasodialators take some of them, that's what I do, I also take many herbal supplements for my heart and cardiovascular system.

I agree with with what @Omlovepeace has said regarding the vasoconstriction of Methamphetamine. This is going to be true for stimulants in general. However, your subjective experience could be a number of different things.

Anxiety is one that would make sense. I can say that I've felt a similar symptom from stimulants in the past. I've experienced chest pressure from smoking my first cigarette of the day. My point is that, more often than not, symptoms like these are not malignant. Prior to explanations like cardio-pulmonary issues, this sort of thing is most often explained by symptoms like anxiety, vasoconstriction and/or various combinations of these, as our bodies and minds are connected - anxiety can increase our heart rate, the palpitations then create anxiety, that sort of thing.

It's always best to get checked out if you have serious concerns, though Methamphetamine is fairly notorious for provoking feelings of anxiety. You're not the first person to come through with this exact issue and will not be the last. I hope this helps you out dude!