• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

meyers-briggs personality test

INFP
My aunt puts so much faith in this test that she even had her license plate personalized with her results - "INFJ-MOM".
My aunt... by the way... is a little crazy.
Adios,
Steve

INTJ
------------------
Introverted - 89%
Intuitive - 11%
Thinking - 89%
Judging - 11%
------------------
At first when I read the description I didn't think it described me because I am a really shy person, but then when I read:
INTJs are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, INTJs are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, INTJs approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff,
I knew that I have to be an INTJ because although I am shy when I realize that everyone else is incompotent I have to take over.
Nice test, I think I took this in english class once.
P.S.: I was looking through the other personality types to try and find my girlfriend and ESFP describes her exactly, I guess opposites do attract because INTJ & ESFP are as opposite as you can get.
[ 31 December 2001: Message edited by: Tempesta ]

ISTP (Crafter/Artisan)
^
In truth, I'm a little unconvinced that this is my true type, but it's come out that way twice, so...

In terms of compatability --
Es and Is attract, obviously.
Ns tend to go best with other Ns, and likewise Ss stick to theirselves.
Ts go with Fs well. Two Ts generally don't get along very well. The best relationships usually come about between Ts and Fs -- having this difference is really important, in both friendships and romance.
Ps and Js -- this is not as important, compatibility-wise. Although, there is a slight prefercence for Ps to stick to Ps and Js to stick to Js.

Wow, I'm iNTj. I make up roughly one percent of the entire world.
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is the contingency planning or entailment organizing role that reaches the highest development in INTJs. Entailing or contingency planning is not an informative activity, rather it is a directive one in which the planner tells others what to do and in what order to do it. As the organizing capabilities the INTJs increase so does their inclination to take charge of whatever is going on.
It is in their abilities that INTJs differ from the other NTs, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other NTs: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."
INTJs will adopt ideas only if they are useful, which is to say if they work efficiently toward accomplishing the INTJ's well-defined goals. Natural leaders, INTJs are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, INTJs are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, INTJs approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity. To the INTJ, organizational structure and operational procedures are never arbitrary, never set in concrete, but are quite malleable and can be changed, improved, streamlined. In their drive for efficient action, INTJs are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. INTJs are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. They are also alert to the consequences of applying new ideas or positions. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the INTJs. On the other hand, INTJs can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy.

I N T J
"Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). "
^^^^
i'm in law
"While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations."
^^^^
*aaack* this is too true - how many years have i been single now?
"they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation "
^^^^
*wrong* I'm a big flirt

ENTP
and i agree that arguing is a sport ;)
the 'T' wasn't as strong as i expected it to be. i've always considered myself to be the thinking type - even too much so sometimes.
maybe i am a bit more balanced than i thought.

I'm an IITP - Introverted 56, Intuitive 33, Thinking 1, Perceiving 11.
Depends on the situation though! :)
Jennifer

Oops! I'm an INTP, not an IITP! I was wondering why I was the only one here with IITP!
Introverted 56
Intuitive 33
Thinking 1
Perceiving 11
Jennifer

E S F P
67:11:44:67
Yeah well....i always knew i was a loud mouth...

ENFJ
Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.
EVIL LAUGH.... ;)
All in All im a leader :) witch i knew

I am an ENTP.........
I must agree with KyK.....arguing is a sport, and I am oh so good @ it!

I'm glad to see the ranks of the INFP's increasing :) Let's hear it for the Healer Idealists :)

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
11 67 11 33
Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
slightly expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality
...Interesting, I've never taken a test like that before. It seems that I am one of the few INTP's out there. :)

INFP as well and I think there was 8 others out of this group so I think we have cornered the market on INFPs if they make up only one percent of the population.