• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

🧑‍🌾 Gardening 🧑‍🌾 Mix mdma with 2cb.

Gardening
So...I have tried this a lot of different ways. Impurities in either drug can really cause issues, and I have had some killer headaches and problems when taking MDMA before 2CB. Overall, I find I prefer taking the 2CB first and then waiting to peak on the 2CB before taking the MDMA. Usually, I take a low dose of 2CB around 15-20 mg before adding a standard dose of MDMA (120-140 mg) once the peak of 2CB has occurred.

Mollybees was awesome but sydbees was way better imo. Saw faces in the clouds from just 100ug and probably less than 15mgs plus a more true euphoria. Weaker but more refined euphoria. All 3 sounds perfect but if it sounds too good too be true it probably is. I wouldn't stack all 3.

Mollybees was awesome but sydbees was way better imo. Saw faces in the clouds from just 100ug and probably less than 15mgs plus a more true euphoria. Weaker but more refined euphoria. All 3 sounds perfect but if it sounds too good too be true it probably is. I wouldn't stack all 3.

Yeah, the 2CB + LSD combo is phenomenal, but that is a true psychedelic experience. I have seen some insane stuff on that combo that gets weird and crosses into quantum mechanic theories. People have become invisible and I have basically seen them operating on a non-physical dimension layered with our physical dimension, and time has lifted off and I have seen multiple times at once in one location. It is intense, but some of those experiences are my most memorable. But, honestly, have a sitter around because that combo can totally pull you out of reality pretty quickly and unexpectedly.

Yeah, the 2CB + LSD combo is phenomenal, but that is a true psychedelic experience. I have seen some insane stuff on that combo that gets weird and crosses into quantum mechanic theories. People have become invisible and I have basically seen them operating on a non-physical dimension layered with our physical dimension, and time has lifted off and I have seen multiple times at once in one location. It is intense, but some of those experiences are my most memorable. But, honestly, have a sitter around because that combo can totally pull you out of reality pretty quickly and unexpectedly.

Yeah, I mix lsd and 2cb too, I had amazing hallucination when eyes was closed, I saw the matter decompose itself in several atome levels in front of me. Very interesting experience.

For the 2cb breaks the bad trip of lsd. A excellent synergy.