MATCHUPTIMETVlocation
i
United States
2023 World Baseball Classic Championship
@
i
Japan
4:00 PMFS1loanDepot park, Miami, Florida

That was a sweet swing. Kinda reminded me of Will Clark in his prime.

Edit: I take that back. That tight whip actually looked more like my favorite player of all times swing but I don't dare speak his name, much less to put an unproven prospect with his very mention. #1 prospect or not. I've seen plenty of #1 prospects disappoint in the big leagues. Still nice though.

Last edited:
EtwVhsAl.png

the best part of being a T-Mobile customer, you can watch every baseball game other than the local blackout games

⚾

EtwVhsAl.png

the best part of being a T-Mobile customer, you can watch every baseball game other than the local blackout games

⚾
Which means mets, phillies, and yankees blackedout here. And they cutout halfway through last season.

Last season I had the mlb.tv and it wanted to reticket tmobile subscribers after a certain point.
I already signed up for the free mlb.tv this season, but am disappointed.

Last season I had the mlb.tv and it wanted to reticket tmobile subscribers after a certain point.
I already signed up for the free mlb.tv this season, but am disappointed.

really?

i didn't have to re-sign up

why are you disappointed with free tv that you haven't even watched yet?

because you cant watch the mets, yanks, and phillies?

you got the local broadcast for those right?

i can't watch the Mariners, and i cant watch the local broadcast because i dont have cable, so i watch them on http://bosscast.net/

really?

i didn't have to re-sign up

why are you disappointed with free tv that you haven't even watched yet?

because you cant watch the mets, yanks, and phillies?

you got the local broadcast for those right?

i can't watch the Mariners, and i cant watch the local broadcast because i dont have cable, so i watch them on http://bosscast.net/
I get one mets game a week. and yeah you're right. i go to bed before most mets games play on weeknights anyway.
I guess I'm complaining that the Mets don't play when I'm up. And that's a me problem.
Carry on.