• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

MJ Melendez is not starting for the Royals I'm getting ready to add O'Hoppe or Jeffers the dreaded second catcher syndrome

Or Elias Diaz. They said there was over 30 runs in the last year's double header in Mexico City

And just like last year you're now in the lead again and threatening to run away with it

Jerks mgr don't have enough time to invest in crunching numbers and instead is going on a two-week vacation to Florida

I don't think I'll run away with it. Too many good players available and too many non active teams so it'll be close between the 4 teams actually trying

The real reason why the Orioles lost yesterday to the worst team and the Padres also lost badly got beat badly was because they were wearing horrible costumes that made a laughing stock out of them

The real reason why the Orioles lost yesterday to the worst team and the Padres also lost badly got beat badly was because they were wearing horrible costumes that made a laughing stock out of them
They better not wear those uniforms when Bradish comes off of IL soon to lower my era