• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

In StatTracker they changed the black jerseys to little Mimi heads for the players that I've owned

Lol, White Sox/Cardinals game got delayed in the bottom of the 10th inning 6-5 soxs leading but their pitcher loaded the bases and then it got delayed

Arraez 3/3 on my bench because I assumed he would miss a day with being traded, and the guy I picked up and put in the utility slot had a delayed game so I couldn't move him

Hopefully Arraez does well on the Padres tho. He's obviously off to a great start

The homer Otahni hit was a high and inside pitch, totally unhittable by the Michael Harris Brawlers

Arraez 3/3 on my bench because I assumed he would miss a day with being traded, and the guy I picked up and put in the utility slot had a delayed game so I couldn't move him

Hopefully Arraez does well on the Padres tho. He's obviously off to a great start
Another win for your crystal ball

Brebbia should have gotten the W no?
I don't think so

It goes in batting order from bottom to top

I. Herrera struck out looking
I. Herrera hit for N. Gorman
T. Banks relieved J. Brebbia
M. Winn struck out swinging
L. Nootbaar struck out swinging
A. Burleson reached on fielder's choice, N. Arenado to second
N. Arenado singled to center, P. Goldschmidt to third
P. Goldschmidt to second
J. Brebbia relieved M. Kopech

Would've probably benched Nathaniel Lowe to start Arraez and they both went 4/6 today so it ended up pretty much the same, +1 RBI

Michael Harris is hitless in 3 games this is unacceptable. If he doesn't get a hit today I'm renaming my team the Michael Harris Brawlers

Yeah having 4 Braves batters may not work out if they keep doing bad. Matt Olson has been absolute trash