• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Modafinil first time experience with history of heavy stimulant abuse

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, I’ll start with I have been up since 1am. I work 2nd shift and stayed up all day sober and have been stimulant free for a month or two.

This is good because it’s good to see how it works for being tired. It definitely woke me up and I am alert. I’m getting ahead of myself.

I started off with 200mg and it helped some but didn’t notice it really maybe a little more awake. So I doubled the dose and I am definitely awake.

First dose was about 3pm plus or minus 5 minutes and felt more alert at 345 and more awake. At 430 I took 200mg more just to see if I get added benefit as I still felt tired. Well, I am more alert and awake but again not much has changed still feel mostly tired but it has made my long day and night doable.

As far as euphoria none to speak of. It started to feel like something was going to happen but that quickly faded even with the increased dose tho modafinil peaks at 2 hours I believe so the second dose probably isn’t fully active as it’s 5:16pm.

I am considering taking 200mg more but that’s likely getting into abuse range as I haven’t heard of anyone being prescribed 600mg: I have heard 400.

I don’t need to wake the sleeping dragon.

Okay so I will say it makes you hot. Hotter than amps. I dont think I’d go above this dose for me.

And I notice I have to be careful what I think about because if I think about the wrong thing something anxiety provoking I can really spin out. So have to refocus.

All in all I’d say it’s a functional drug with very little risk of addiction and seems to be helpful for adhd tho not as much as amps obvious but if you are a stimulant addict and in need of treatment this is a good option for addiction safety.

Last edited:
Salty I’m at work now and forgot to bring Clonidine in case I get anxious. See I was trying to bond with a very young manager who happens to be above my position and I was like “and ya know your age doesn’t matter to me, there’s a lot I think I can learn from you”

But the thing is it didn’t need to be said if it didn’t matter right? I was just thinking guys probably have an issue with it sometimes and thought I’d feel insecure about it as a young manager (23) so in my eyes thought I was encouraging him and bonding but no I mispoke. He’s cool as hell about it said don’t overthink it I understand I’m young I’m not unaware of it. Don’t overthink it.

But here I am hyper focused and can’t stop
Thinking I got an age violation coming to me…if you know what I mean. Okay maybe taking modafinil when I’m hypomanic wasn’t the best idea I’ve had…